Reviews for I Walk Alone
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
would really like this story continued but i don't expect it will be sigh
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
Please continue! Every couple of months I will check this page on the off chance you felt like posting another chapter. It would really make my day if you did! This story is too good to stop a third way through! And you ended it on a cliffhanger! Dont do this to us! Cliffhangers are the worst
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2017
Update pretty please!
Kat chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
Please continue! ! I love this story! Plus you cannot leave it at a cliffhanger! What will happen to Ichigo?
Irie27 chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Huh, I don't know what to feel about Renji... But, as far as I'm concerned, Renji is a jerk! Really, and the other guy is not helping at all. I think Ichigo is much better off with Byakuya. -_-
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Please don't forget about this story :[ UPDATE!
SpiritBlackPaw chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Continue. Please.
Lofi Lokison chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Please continue, this story is awesome!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
love the fic
Lila Dunmare chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
that's a really great fanfic. I can't wait to read the next chapter I just hope you didn't stop writing :( And I also wanted to say that I would prefer a Ichigo/Byakuya pairing for your story.
Chaos chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
YEAH! Take that Renji! StupidA**! Being drunk is not a good excuse. Ichigo deserves better *cough*Byakuya*cough*

Anyway, loving the story. Please update again soon!
ytygr chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh dear, it's been over a year please tell me you are going to continue this story!
bchiles21 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Uh oh bad itsygo.
clarit chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I'm so upset with renji! that redheaded asshole!
Reading through his pov helped understand him but still, he hurt ichi one too many times.
Ichi's just awesome but he's kind of innocent, too, isn't he?
It seems renji isn't up to par with being with someone as incredible as ichi. I'm just so mad I'm thinking he's just a little coward, running away from something real and the responsibility that comes with that, he's acting like nothing more than a brat from the rukongai! grrrrgrr
I'm all ready for byakuya to take care of ichi properly, and love him accordingly. :)
you made a really nice, cool byakuya. I hope he gets ichi and I really hope you'll update this please.
Moon's last stand chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Dude you so need to keep writing this. Please please please update this. I need to know what happens next. If I don't find out I fear I'll die of frustration.