Reviews for I Walk Alone
Please don't forget about this story :[ UPDATE!
God of Spirits-Spirit Black chapter 9 . 7/4
Continue. Please.
Lofi Lokison chapter 9 . 6/12
Please continue, this story is awesome!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
love the fic
PlumeVif151 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
that's a really great fanfic. I can't wait to read the next chapter I just hope you didn't stop writing :( And I also wanted to say that I would prefer a Ichigo/Byakuya pairing for your story.
Chaos chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
YEAH! Take that Renji! StupidA**! Being drunk is not a good excuse. Ichigo deserves better *cough*Byakuya*cough*

Anyway, loving the story. Please update again soon!
ytygr chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh dear, it's been over a year please tell me you are going to continue this story!
bchiles21 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Uh oh bad itsygo.
clarit chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I'm so upset with renji! that redheaded asshole!
Reading through his pov helped understand him but still, he hurt ichi one too many times.
Ichi's just awesome but he's kind of innocent, too, isn't he?
It seems renji isn't up to par with being with someone as incredible as ichi. I'm just so mad I'm thinking he's just a little coward, running away from something real and the responsibility that comes with that, he's acting like nothing more than a brat from the rukongai! grrrrgrr
I'm all ready for byakuya to take care of ichi properly, and love him accordingly. :)
you made a really nice, cool byakuya. I hope he gets ichi and I really hope you'll update this please.
Moon's last stand chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Dude you so need to keep writing this. Please please please update this. I need to know what happens next. If I don't find out I fear I'll die of frustration.
SLfangirl-theonewhoknows-18 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Renji you jerk!
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
What a terrible cliffie to leave us at the edge of. Renji has completely fucked up. Byakuya may not be able to protect Ichigo anymore. Kenpachi has been defeated in battle by someone who isn't even a shinigami (I wonder where that will leave the 11th?). And ol' Clownface didn't even get to watch!

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to updates in the future!
Caitriona695 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
My days in the phlebotomy lab would have been a WHOLE lot more fun if I had Ichigos distracting the scared needlephobes. This is a fun twist.
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I literally laughed out loud when Ichigo called Byakuya "fuck face."
Nobody2u chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
If I had to choose I would prefer Ichigo/Byakuya for this story. I don't see this pairing a lot in longer fics and I think it would add an interesting dynamic to the story and I think Ichigo character could do a lot for Byakuya'a and vice versa.