Reviews for Undertaking
Lylabeth1 chapter 2 . 3/31
Loved it; so funny, have to be up early, going hunting for more of your funnies tomorrow, more laughing out loud.
JaiNess chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Omg, Jareth in hotpants!? *drooooool*
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I think an un-day might be terrifying. Nice story. :)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Fallen through the cracks...intriguing.
WaterFlower.Plus chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Kayka's one-shots are under-reviewed. This sort of work is beyond cruel to those of us who require massive amounts of caffeine and sleep deprivation to imagine original endings, however.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
More would sure be nice... puppy eyes
Lynnestra44 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Would love to read more if you ever choose to continue it.
animegus farmus chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This'd be one of those teasing ones that give us a little looksie at what could be a very interesting longer story and just leaves us there isn't it? Other than that I like how you tied in the Neverwhere idea of Underworld and what not. Very intriguing. Just wished this wasn't open-nevermind-ish end. Jareth speak was quite well done.
Gwineveve301 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Interesting
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This was AWESOME! I enjoyed EVERY bit of this and would love to see more to this story, if not a sequel. This was very beautifully written and I LOVED the Un-day as well as that wonderful list. Please, more :D
Ree923 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I wouldn't really call this romance. But it was interesting.
Peachy Roses chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Haha, damn, I want sparkly hot pants..
Nanenna chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Congrats on finishing! It's so easy to start something, sometimes it's just so hard to finish. I rather like where this lead, and am sad to see this is where you intend to stop. But I'm also glad you didn't try to drag it out past where you could reasonably take it, too often a story gets extended and extended and it becomes a hot mess. I also like that it's so open ended, a lot of the time in a story half the fun is filling in the missing bits your own self.
Smile12345 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I don't get the story yet. What does he mean when he tampered with "fate"? No one can control fate...right?
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
By the way I see the art now. You really do have him in some hot pants, but not feminine ones at least. More like men's boxers.