Reviews for Two Hearts One Mind
Bast14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Please update!
Elyse chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I like the story post more chaps!
Wolfs Pride chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Although I am not a big Sailor Moon Fan, I do love Inuyasha and the Pairing Kagome/Sesshoumaru, so I got curious when I looked at your profile. The beginning is interesting so I will keep my eyes open for updates. Perhaps you are on to something good.

Greetings, WP
Iowademoness85 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love this story I think it's very original I hope you continue to write it
Kyameron chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is very interesting. From the characters you chose for this story it looks like it will be Kagome Seshoumaru but what direction are you going to follow for Usagi? Are you going to follow Sailor Moon Canon and have her get back with Mamoru, or pair her with someone else? Since you already have Rini in the story will she be someone other than she is in canon or come from a different time line if you have Usagi with someone else? It is a really good beginning and I hope you address these questions in your story. I'm realy looking forward to it. _
Lucia chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
OMG,OMG,OMG,you make my dream real!,I always want to see a crossover InuyashaxSailor Moon like this,please tell me that Usagi will end with Seiya please,a SeiyaxUsagi/KagomexSesshomaru fic was my dream since a turn on a Inuyasha/Sailor Moon fan
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This story sounds interesting, keep it coming.