Reviews for Professor Riddle and the Quest for Tenure
Slithery chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Ah, no! It ends too soon.

I rather enjoyed this fic. It's hilarious and clever.
Slithery chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Oh, this story is delightful. The characterization and worldbuilding is just perfect.
Bob Schwartz chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Well, this Voldemort is amusing at the very least, and so very human, but so very flawed. He's blind, somehow, somewhy, and making illogical moves. His temper explains some of it, of course, and I suppose the whole soul-splitting and arrogance thing constitute the rest.

Excellent story, I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
womb wasn't a bad guess. reminds me of:

"I am so simple I can only point, yet I guide men all around the world"

...dick?

no, answer is compass :(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
write more of this
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
The way he gets her back... X'D
And Abraxas is like 'whuh?' and Voldie's like 'You'll understand when you're older.'
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Amazing story, sad you abandoned it.
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Interesting story.
adsfdsfasdf chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
(better than rowling's)
adsfdsfasdf chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
change a few names and you could make this its own book (like that stupid 50 shades did but...NOT shit) if you'd only update it again ;'(
zDFZDf chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
awww :( its dead?
FwooperSongs chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Hahahaha whoa, I really like your fresh take on professor!Tom. And that the story is so au there's no need to worry about keeping him ic. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story!
aullido chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
This story is great and refreshing. As a history major, I lost it at the peer review part (and subsequent meeting with the author). I love this take on Tom, and I hope you choose to continue this amazing story!
Royal Snaza chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
I realize that the last time you updated was close to three years ago but I'm hoping there is still hope of you continuing this. It's an amazing story, with an amazing premise, and your writing is good. Really good. Amazing, actually. So hopefully you update. I'll be waiting.
NavigatingLight chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Is this abandoned?
It's such a wonderful and fresh take on Riddle, Naggini, the whole lot; just cracks me up... would be a shame to not know what comes next to Moody (*applauses for the wonderful and creepy unofficial meeting*), Narcisa, Bella & Co...
Anxiously waiting!