Reviews for Cost of Deciding
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Nice fic! :) I think everything happened maybe just a little bit too fast, but that't just my opinion. Some people write stories going fast, the others slowlier. I actually write too much details to my stories and then they end up being quite long :D I'm used to "move" slowly with the text so everything feels too quick for me (if you understand what I'm saying?)
But I really did enjoy your story ;))

Thank you!
CBloom2 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Good job. I hope you write more Numb3rs stories soon as I still really miss it!
Kushie chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I loved it from start to finish
Best thing i've read for ages.
hurricaneclaw chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Yay, happy ending! :'D I kinda found this story just now, but I really like it. Great work
angel313 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
That was awesome like your other Numb3rs story. Please write more. Thank u
CBloom2 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I enjoyed that very much! My heart skipped a beat before Don opened the door! I knew it would only be a matter of time before Charlie crashed! Looking forward to them getting back on track!
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm proud of Charlie he is very brave in you story keep going
Kushie chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Brilliant ! Anazing Charlie wielding a Baseball bat As if he up to the plate for The Minniapolis twins.
Suberb
Ana chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Charlie in danger? I like it very much Post soon ;)
adhafera black chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Very nice! Thank you a lot, I'll tag along ;)
Kushie chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Oh! Oh! A cliff Hanger! A cliff Hanger
Please hurry and update. Otherwise I might think the worst

This is a great story Remember that!
Blessings K
CBloom2 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Noooo Charlie! Big brother will be there soon! Great buildup to the cliffie at the end - I really hope you can update soon!
CBloom2 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I'm really enjoying this mainly because I know that no matter what negative feelings there are between the brothers at the moment it will all work out! Charlie is obviously burning himself out and when Don sees this he will put a stop to it! Keep up the good work x
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I really like this story. It's interesting, where you want to go with it...
Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Many people do not have accounts, so cannot have one-to-one conversations.