Reviews for After Party
Really Good!
cocozelle chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Nice!
Dancincowgirl29 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Please keep going! Waiting is driving me nuts lolz!
keramsey chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I need more please please please!
SophisticatedLady87 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I love them as a couple...looking forward to your next story :)
serenity0318 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Ooh mad Olivia is hot! Watch out Gavin! Nice job Taylor! Looking forward to more! Btw I emailed and called Abc to save our show!
AWorldOfWonderLand chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
this was a good chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
OMG, please please please update! Or, start the other story, or SOMETHING! I need to be happy!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
If you're not going to continue with this story, START THE NEXT ONE SOON. I love them! You did a great job, seriously. I LOVE IT!
highlylogical chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Amazing! This is really great and I love all of the steamy Olivia and Gavin scenes. :)
dmf1984 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Yes! I suppose it's my turn at bat now and I certainly enjoyed how annoyed Gavin was getting (all hot and bothered, poor guy). Just so we don't step on each other's toes, I've got a backseat of the limo "scene" and a desk in Gavin's office "scene" coming up. Shhhhhhhhh.

:-)
Maverick37 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
That was steamy..
MrsEmmaPeel chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I loved this short 666 fanfic you have written so far. We barely have any fanfics for this show and this couple. So I'm really happy to have found this story. Just love 666 Park Avenue and this couple. Just a shame it would be canceling soon. I think you did a great job on writing a little side scene between these two after the drugging effects at the Halloween party. I always wondered on how Gavin and Olivia's night was after all that and the morning after. We both know Olivia wasn't doing all that great. But glad to know she is doing fine. Can't wait to read more updates by you.
issi2332 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i likeeeee thiis histoooryyy! 3
serenity0318 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
So glad to see someone created a fanfic for this awesome show! With the show being cancelled sniff I'm supered excited to see what you have in store for the Dorans. Please write more!