Reviews for A Kind of Idiot
Klaanvdia chapter 12 . 4/11
... your secret mission to kill your readers with cuteness isn't it?
jj chapter 12 . 3/24
very nice and i laughed a lot too thanks
jj chapter 5 . 3/24
im dieing of laughter omg that was soooooooo funny and the idea of kakashi in guys outfit GAH wonderful job
moon730 chapter 12 . 1/30
I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOI LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT! SOOOOOOO MUCH GOD I LOVED IT :D
MapleVamp chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
now this one is just sweet :D love it
Korregidora chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Teehee, I had to reread it. I love this story!
morbiDreamscape chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Sweet! :3
fruityrowing chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Cute story!
Stillnight chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Lovely story, kinda ridiculously cute and sweet enough to give me cavities. But I like it very much, make no mistake.
Celestinasong chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Thats... So... Awesome.
Ischemia chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
One of my favorites! Great job on both of them, the plot, and everything in-between.
violetpooka chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Loved their relationship! Very fun read-lots of giggles and felt true to the characters.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
What a great fanfic! I hope you write another story with this pairing soon! Love this.
Aemilius95 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
I absolutely loved reading this story *squeals*, I couldn't stop grinning throughout the entire fiction. I loved so many of the moments in this fiction, like the hilarious reactions between Kakashi and Iruka for example. The fiction was well done, you made the fiction so easy to understand and you explained and justified Iruka's actions (as well as Kakashi's), the ninjas were also in character and finally a good thing in my book was that the fiction had a plot that I believed was well thought out.
SleepingDevil chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Love the way you portray both of them :) hope you write more with these two! I think you do a really great job!