Reviews for Tear You Down
it's one of the best story in that fandom.i fell so sad that you don't write anymore((
Courtanie chapter 7 . 3/13
SO. I avoided this story for well over a year now because it was not marked as complete and I did not want my heart broken upon possibly finding out that you would never continue it. You tricky devil. Now I am angry I didn't take a gander sooner.

Holy shit dude. Holy fucking good god almighty shit. This is the best goddamn thing I've ever read in my goddamn life. And I know I am swearing like a goddamn sailor but I was doing that throughout my entire read-through. I have had to piss like a motherfucker for the last hour but I couldn't tear myself away until I finished and until I told you how friggin' amazing this story is.

Everyone is so true to their character. The interactions between Kyle and Cartman were so goddamn human I almost couldn't stand it. The descriptions and the blood OMG THE BLOOD. So much squickiness but that just made me fall in love with you all over again. The overlaying bittersweet tone of the ending was TOP FREAKING NOTCH. I cried a little, I am not ashamed to admit that I had to lie my head down and just sob for a bit.

I am the absolute worst at reviews but you know that I am your biggest goddamn fan so I just had to tell you how unbelievable you are. This story seriously just made my life. It flows perfectly, it grabs the fuck out of you and it will not let go. Agh. Just...just marry me. Goddamn I am on bended knee and I am ready to make you my bride. You're just incredible. Never stop being you.
CartmanBros001 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
dude...what the fuck?...I FUCKING LOVE THIS!
yanera chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
*sob* that was so beautiful...you captured kyman in the way i've always dreamed...like really painful and abusive and yet so beautiful...and it could only be captured in war...you my good sir are amazing
Sarah Archer chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. Good job! I'm glad you dumped that person instead of dumping your writing. It is fantastic.
person chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Glad to see others are chiming in. Your fic was part of a tradition that Courtanie and other hacks contributed to, and you should be ashamed of it now, to the point that I hope you'll delete it.

I love genre fic and hate when it's abused like this. "The Jew!" and "The Larger Man with the Fat Fingers!" It's cheap crap, and I hope you always knew it was cheap crap? If not I feel bad for you ...and yet I don't, because you also seem really, truly dumb as rocks.

Please don't pretend you understand what Cartman/Kyle could be just because you read some non-con anime fics as a kid and you want to recreate that hacky shit with new names subbed in ... that doesn't make you a writer, hun!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
The only believable thing about this is that Cartman derived pleasure from pain and humiliation. Passing off Cartman as a secretly sweet and gentle soul when he was actually a sociopathic, possessive Nazi rapist was a REALLY bad choice on your part. It only served to soften the blow of the rape scenes, as can be seen with a lot of the comments on here. Frankly, it's a little horrifying that almost every single one acknowledging the rape and abuse dubs them as hot and erotic - and it's even more disturbing that only ONE is pointing out the romanticized nature of the violence.
oops chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Oh hon! You seem like someone who read bad anime fanfic in the 90's, translated that to "sexy fanfic!" and who generally understands "sex" as something you read about in bad fanfiction...

Stay gone! You never understood this fandom or these characters, and it shows in your laughable attempts.

May you grace shitty fandoms I don't care about with your crappy writing forever! SP fandom is glad to be rid of you.
Southslash chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Wow. You are a GREAT writer. Those last two chapters were better and more vivid than most PUBLISHED NOVELS I have read. It really hit home just how evil Cartman was in the last two chapters. I was so dissapointed in him for surrendering Kyle to Damien in the tent. Then later with Kyle on his deathbed and he's still gonna rape him. How much more evil can you get. You also portrayed the gore in the last two chapters so brutally it was hard to read. Ironically that is a good thing. If there was more writing and entertainment like yours exposing the brutal side and the human cost of war it might deter future wars from being fought. Based on recent events I fear we have largely forgotten the lessons of WW2 and are once again circling the drain of brutal worldwide conflict.
freewrider chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Let me first off say, I absolutely love the history you incorporated into the story; I am a huge history nerd. ;) but besides fawning over your lovely story I found a bit of interesting information that you may or may not know...

"The ace of all fighter aces of all nations is German fighter pilot Erich Hartmann (“the Blond Knight”) with 352 “kills.”c"

However this is from the World War 2 era but I still thought it was pretty interesting.

"Lovely" story you've written and I hope to read more of your work.
PIEMASTER chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
OMG BEST STORY EVER! D: but so sad. To put I frankly. It was beautiful. This is true art.
ButtersBottomBitch chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You have to be one the best, perhaps the best, fanfiction authors I have ever read. Your stories are extraordinarily well-written, heart-wrenching, and meaningful. If I had not known this was a fanfic I would have thought this was a published short story. Please never, ever stop writing.

-BBB
Cauana chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Ok, my English is awful but I do my best to express everything I'm feeling when I read a truly fucking amazing story like yours. Excuse me for any mistakes. Now what really matters:

JESUS MOTHER FUCKING GOD THAT WAS GOOD

I stopped while I was reading and shouted out loud "FUCK THAT'S SO DAMN GOOD". First, of course, because of your talent. You write beautifully (most importantly) really knows how to construct a good story, how to tell it, how to surprise the reader and make them scream (at least I did).

Then we have your character construction. That's what separates the good fanfics from the great ones. Okay, first of all, I LOVE Kyle. He's the true reason why I even read South Park fanfiction. The writer may create a very nice story, but if they fuck Kyle's character up (which is easy to do, 'cause he has that freaking strong personality that can be hard to portray) I can't enjoy their writing. Well let me tell you: you did with perfection. I fell for him in the first lines, his love for flying, his fire, his anger combined with his kindness and sweetness... That's Kyle, this is who he is and you made him simply flawless compared to the character on the show that we all know and love.

Then we have Cartman. Gosh, I love Cartman. How can you not, right? And it's the same thing: some fics are ok but when Cartman is out of character is just awful. It's not that I don't appreciate when he's more mature and stuff, but even out of the war context, Cartman is a fucking psychopath. His relationship with Kyle would never work out, it's a love/hate sick thing and that's why we love it. I mean, of course my fangirl heart enjoys happy endings, but they are not real. And you knew that. You made it what it was: abuse. Cartman's obsessed and sick for Kyle. He may be the powerful alpha male but in the end he's the one who's all fours for Kyle (not literally, I hate to even think about it, haha). And you wrote such hot, SO unbelievably hot scenes portraying the abuse and pain that Eric caused him... And Kyle as this savage animal fighting for his life. When Cartman made him come, I almost fainted. I swear to god. And at the end you showed just how fragile Kyle made him. I loved every second of it.

Lemme tell you, I tried to have favorite ships here but it's impossible. I love Kyle with Cartman, I love him with Kenny, I LOVE him with Stan but didn't even miss it here. Cartman made him so miserable (though of course I couldn't hate him and my heart bled when he died) that deep in my heart I was rooting for Kyle to be with Kenny. God. Your Kenny was so hot, I can't even. He was the hero here. The good guy. I was even wondering how Kyle would ever have sex again after this whole experience. Hopefully with Kenny. ):

But it was a wonderful Kyman story. I loved how you turned the girls into lovers, it was so subtle but cute to mention. I loved Kip too, his devotion to Kyle was amazing. I felt so sorry for him on the episode, my heart melted when I read about him in your story. And Christophe was awesome, I hugged my monitor when he showed up to the rescue.

I don't want this story to end, that's why my review is so unnecessarily long. Sorry for any mistakes, again. I'm so anxious to read your other south park fics! Keep up the beautiful work, despite what anyone else says. 3
yaoiking666 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Whyyyy you so much good yaoi I can't stop reading them never stop and I love your art
JoTheRobo chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Oh man. Okay, I'm actually sad that Cartman died. I loved this so much and I'm really sad that it's over. And that ending . . . Poor Kyle.

Yeah so this was pretty much perfect. Reading this became more important than doing homework or sleeping or eating or paying attention in class. Only really good fics have the power to do that. So thank you for writing something so heartbreakingly beautiful. You're awesome. Keep doing what you do.