Reviews for Wo Ai Ni
Skyvia's Serenity chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I would love it if you continued! I love the idea you have going! Especially when i just finished the show and movie myself. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Please update! I am loving this fanfic :D
JanyMarie chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
I like this story. Though its been a while since I watched Fire Fly.
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Pretty cool variation of the Story, I'm liking the addition of Rae. I wonder though, will it still be considered Rayne if it isn't River? I think so, but you got the hammer, you're flying it. More updates! maybe a Verse' of it's own, ya think?
TheWizardofOzbourne chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Interesting story, definitely original...

Will she not remember anything of her old life? That would make it better, otherwise your just retelling the story with one extra character.
Inwe Vesuvino chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
It brightens my day to read this! There isn't enough Jayne love in the world! :) I love your story!
2lazy2login chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I like it! Entertainment! Yeah!
WhoNeedsTheLimelight chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Hello. Please write more of this, it is really good! I am loving Rae and can't wait for a little Rayne!
Thistlefang chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Love it 3 Everything about this story is awesome :)
Faults of the Soul chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! Thank you for including the translations at the top, it's way easier than looking them up on google... Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I do believe that this story has WAY more in it than just a one-shot. Keep it goin' I want to see what happens! Also, I noticed no Doc or River, could maybe be comin' along in the next chapter(wink, wink, hint, hint)?
Faults of the Soul chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
My first Firefly fic! :) Can't wait to see what happens next, so please continue!