Reviews for ULTRAnumb
Goth Albino Angel chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I missed reading this. Can't wait until the next chapter.
play.read.write chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
To the mcguffin! nananana. Haha, anyway, glad to see this updated, its a good fic, and the two of them as thieves isn't real common. I figured as soon as I saw the list that's what was happening, but still interesting. Assuming the weapon will be called Ragnarok. Still, can't wait to see where this goes next, and of course see the interaction between Fang and Light.
angels123 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
next chapter pls
nice work :)
play.read.write chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Yay, it's back. I like the idea behind this story quite a bit, and I'm glad to see you come back to it. Hope to see another update soon.
Avienda chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Applause to your return and congrats on finishing serving :D

Aweful place to end this chapter btw ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Your back! I'm really excited to see whats coming up next! I really like what you've done so far and I'm sure a lot more people will read this with time. Also I would like to say thank you,(c:) and glad your back on the site.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
YuriSoi
Goth Albino Angel chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I can ALREADY see something happening. Vanille's trying too smuggle experiments, Serah either finds out and is kidnapped because of it, provoking Lightning to turn against her boss to get her back or some form of events lead to Serah finding out Lightning's a thief and things just roller coaster from there.
MasterPro chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Wonder what their mission might be? Anything dealing with Fang and Lightning must be epic. Are you going to add characters from other ff games?

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you!
MasterPro chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Good start! I like it and can't wait to see what you do to make the plot interesting!
Name goes here chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
A couple of errors here and there but they don't detract enough to take you fully out of the story and other than that it is an interesting read. I hope to see more when you have the time.
utenafangirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Sounds mighty interesting! Wonder how it will go with those two a very nice AU touch
Faeythe chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh shoot! The anon is me by the way. Didn't realise I wasn't signed in. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ohh that was good! Lightning is so cool! I'm sure she'll make a deep and interesting character. Thanks to you, I now found another great song! Cheers.