Reviews for Nightmares
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Ugh, now I'm all depressed...
Fauf chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Holmes prides himself on his excellence at success so I felt "failure" was the key idea here. Watson hadn't died from illness or accident, he died from events that began with Holmes.
I'm Nova chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I don't think you overdid it. I think it's the most exact word one could find in the dictionary. :-)
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Nope, you didn't over do the failed. I think it made it more effective, like it was echoing all around him. Glad to see you back!
Fauf chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
I could definitely see a London criminal having a nightmare like that.

For a second there I thought the criminal Holmes was after was Watson (now that's a nightmare).
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
That sounds like just as much a nightmare for Watson as for the criminal. Try a nightmare for Mary?
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Wow. That is something I never considered, but is actually totally possible. Would you mind if I used this idea sometime?

I totally understand about the writers block, that is really annoying.
Fauf chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Aww, it's good to see that Comfort!Watson is there for Holmes too.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Yes, everyone has nightmares. I'm not sure I would want to hear about Watson's war nightmares either.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Quite interesting! You did a very nice job of ddrawing out Sherlock's view. Just a suggestion but try to elaboborate more about the plot! ;)
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
No! You killed Hopkins! I like him, he's my second favorite inspector. I think the really scary part is, this could happen.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Who is it? I've heard that Watson has a fear of water, but this was ambiguous enough to be either Holmes or Watson.
I'm Nova chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This is not bad. Loved the Mrs. Hudson one. One tiny little thing: if anyone got nightmares about Evans, I suppose it was Holmes. It would have been so easy for Watson to die.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
No! You killed Holmes again! That is, I must admit, an entirely new twist to the Killer Evans tale. I have never heard or read anyone suggest this before. It is totally new, as far as I know, and it was sad!
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I don't think Mrs Hudson would ever spit at anyone, she is a true lady. Otherwise, great update!