Reviews for Real Men, Real Friends
Chelia24 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Awesome story! I had always wondered what would happen when this "situation" occurred. )
Megan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I never thought of how she would deal with her bodily funtion before or how the others would take it, and what they would have to do,and as you can see from my name I'M a girl,sooo cudos to you on creative thinking about that.
Megan chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
More Chaptors with two someones(Wink,Wink) getting hooked up please, that alone tells you I love this
Megan chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
. . .personality. I LOVE THIS family fluff, friend fluff, and ROMANTIC fluff I now completely love this story! She deserves to have an awsome life, with awsome friends/family that care the world about her and think she's awsome, and she deserves an awsome guy who does all that for her, espesally with what happend with her and stupid Deric, and since her life,family, and friends before were stupid and boring and never would have done all that!
Megan chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
has everything completely under control, I hope this turns into a romance(and I'm not a romantic type, I'm a horror, adventure, Comidic, Suspence kind of girl so thats saying somthing) I love this, and the rest all really good pals for helping her even though it's emberissing for them to(not nearly as much but still)I agree that they didn't tell B.O.B he'd surley make it worse, ROMANCE PLEASE!
Megan chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Wait a minate, Sebastian is a famous rich well-known scientest, expiremented on him, they know eachother very well, and he hasn't been seen or heard from and hasn't used any money in fifty years, they stayed in touch in fifty years, didn't need to infirm him on taking out money, COULD take out money, and lastly there are apparently no hard felling about being experimented on either. Is this Sebastian guy that would be so sneaky of Dr.C, not to mention smart of him, I mean in the movie I always wandered how he would survive once he ascaped!?
PrimeEmily135 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Wow, you know? This is so what we women are like during these -*mhrm!*- trying times... It's scary how perfect that was. Poor men, I can't imagine how much we put them through during all that...
Little Bird's trivia chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh no! is it what i think it is? 0-0 Fuck thats gross!
Wordmangler chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Some comments as I read this...
I love character-based pieces. So this is pretty cool. But I just can't picture Monger ever out of uniform or less than perfectly groomed, however.
Midol? If you could work in quick explanations of US-specific brands just to help out, it would be great.
I'm not sure why Susan seems to think her male friends aren't being supportive. Unless she's just getting hysterical and angry and not stopping to think.
I like the scene where Susan hurt Cockroach. Snapped her back nicely (and his, in another sense of the word...).
No idea why Cockroach doesn't just TELL her what they are doing...
"2012" is painfully stupid, but looks really cool... (nothing to do with your main story of course...)
Angry Monger is funny.
Minor grammar niggle: When a character says something, it should end with a comma then lower case (save for names of course): "This is the right way," the genius scientist insisted. Not "Damn grammar Nazi." The fish-ape retorted.
I like that she has a nicer room. And she realises what her friends were actually doing. Still think Dr C should have told her earlier, but that's an in-story issue, so not a problem.
I'm not sure it's the best approach to describe Dr C's fingers as "incredibly small" - it makes him seem small (and Susan more normal, relatively speaking). Something like "which looked incredibly small in comparison" would help reinforce her size. But Ch. 4 is very nice. I generally love Dr C/Susan moments of friendship.
Overall, very nice indeed. I am a bit of a sucker for character-based pieces like this which examine the strange friendship among these characters, and keep things nice and subtle.
Susan Murphy chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I need more cuteness
Freida Right chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
B.O.B.! I can't get enough! XD

I'm so sad that this story is over! I mean, we all knew it was going to be a short one and would be over soon, but... Aw.

Hopefully, something about Alice is coming soon...? :D
SkullWitch57 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Poor Doc. He just ends up in the worst positions to be found. XD And Yay! for going to fight the Loch Ness Monster! That'll be very interesting.

Well, this was quite a good story Cel. It was interesting, sweet, and you wrote the characters perfectly. I can't wait to see what you write next. :)
Firestar104 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Man my account got hacked by my own mother... well at least I can still review, loved it. Loved this story all the way. So adorable. :3
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Totally adorable mush!
Seriosly BEST. ENDING. EVARRR!
Peferct ending for the perfect story :)
Loved it all! :D
Freida Right chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Alice Granger, huh? Can't wait to hear more about her!