Reviews for Golden Rabbit
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I bookmarked this story. 'nuff said.
Animefreak Rin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was a delightfully delicious story. It was very well written and the outfit, my god, a fit man in heels is damn sexy!
Do you have a link to the fanart that goes with this story? It would make my life complete.
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was just... fabulous. No other words, just... fabulous. Seriously. Fabulous.
shards-of-divinity chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
LOVED THIS. And I really like your art on Tumblr too. That's how I found the fic. Good descriptions, even without the art for reference I could see the detail of Tony's costume in my head and see how Steve reacted to seeing him in it.
Nice work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
yay for Steve liking the spontaneous Tony which makes their relationship work and not boring. awesome each Avengers have their own rooms in the tower. lol on awesome on a playboy bunny Tony fitting to his body. shaved legs on Tony win. i am loving the details on his play bunny outfit. awwwwwwwww Tony got Steve's name on him. awesome Tony is serving Steve in the up most way. my my Steve wants to have sex with his lover in the outfit...nice. Tony has train Steve lol. love the ending of this.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Fucking amazing. I. Love. It. A LOT! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Gosh, that was brilliant. More!
kawaiichibiroxas chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ok. This story was amazing. I loved it. It's not easy finding really good PWP's on this site. But this was awesome. And you mentioned something about art? Cause when I was reading about what you described Tony was wearing I was thinking about how I'd love to see a picture of it. So any art you have that goes with this story. I would love to see it somehow.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
totally adding this to my favorites.
silken touch chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Haha I loved it! I love how Steve just takes it in his stride rather than having some weird massive freak out. Sexy, passionate and still intimate. Brilliant style, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!