Reviews for Slices of Life
Hoju chapter 11 . 1/5
L-O-V-E this.
SilverStella chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
So I normally don't send out reviews. But I just wanted to let you know how much I love getting the notification that you've updated this fic. I truly think that you've captured everyone's character. I always enjoy your work.

Emalee
Mr. M.Parker chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
That who's a nice chapter to read and it who's a good one too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
It who's a sweet story to read and it who's a good one too.
TheIntersect20 chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
Awesome!
wilf21 chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Really good to visualise where/how those important photos came about.
2old2write chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
Once again you have nailed it! This is a little vignette that I, always wished we had seen, and thought about often.

The thawing of the ice princess, super spy, wildcard enforcer has become complete. The man she had come to extract or kill, then protect, and finally to love, allowed her to admit that all her dad put her through, and how much she still felt for him, was a big part of her and was okay to admit. And, yes, Chuck truly knows her: giving her a heads-up instead of barging into the bedroom, ninja skills or not.

This was such a moment of vulnerability for Sarah and this ficlet allows Chuck to come and gather her up in his arms, and let her know she is safe from this forevermore. She will let him in to Samantha's life someday. And he will love her even more for it.

And their adventures together will be spectacular.

Thanks for a wonderful insight into a very tender moment of canon.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
This is one of my favorites. Makes my heart sing. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
I always thought it was funny that their wedding was payed for by money scammed from innocent people & that they got rich from an evil arms dealer empire. And they the good guys?
wilf21 chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
Another great little story-let. Thank you.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
Wow nice story and a good one too.
Barbadiangirl chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
Wow! This is just super cute. Can I just say that I love this story and your writing style and your ability to write Chuck and Sarah in character so well. This chapter, just like the previous ones, is very well written. :)
2old2write chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
Very cool, the way it started out from Sarah's POV, became dialogue between the two, and ended up as Chuck's POV. The shift was so very subtle. Well done.

Actually, you could have stopped after the first paragraph and had a perfect ficlet. Then you perfected it with paragraph two. All the rest was glorious bonus material. (I had written a "just" in that sentence but realized there was nothing "just" about it ... ALL glorious!)

Love all these "slices" and look forward to each new one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
phnxgrl chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
Great Chapter I loved Sarah's musings. Please continue.