Reviews for Slices of Life
michaelfmx chapter 34 . 7/15
This collection of ficlets was a wonderful change of pace. Nice easy reading and lots of great little scenes among these. Thank you and very well done.
Carmichael Jr chapter 34 . 5/7
It was good, but I totally agree with knightrid3r, I don't see Sarah sleep with marks, even before Chuck, and I think that her mission in Burbank was her first long term undercover mission.

And I don't understand why a lot of people think that agents sleep with marks, I mean, there are drugs, tranq etc... Why getting dirty with scumbags huh ? By the way, I don't think the CIA can order that, it's like prostitution and it isn't really legal. And it's really dangerous, because the agent isn't in charge. So it's one of the stupidest idea of all time, agents seduce, yes, but don't sleep, unless they want some sex with bad guy, but, well, I doubt it's often the case.

So sleep with marks when she's in couple with Chuck and just after he tried to propose to her ? No, no and no. Even "by love", when you love someone you don't sleep with other.

Sorry if I get a little carried way but I really hate that whole sleeping with marks thing, as nightrid3r said, it's unnessary and really degrading.

I hope that you will continue this one day, because the rest was good, really.
knightrid3r chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
I've never liked to think Sarah would go that far with seducing marks, especially after getting together with Chuck. I realize it's for a good cause but can't help but think it's unnecessary. I mean the only situation I see where actually sleeping with a mark would be necessary would be in a long term undercover mission where the agents cover is to establish herself as a girlfriend or something to get info. Any other situation it wouldn't make sense to put themselves at risk like that, at least I don't think so. Plus it's kind of degrading.

Love these little tics though hope you get back to writing Chuck someday.
reader fan chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
are you gonna continue to write this fic? its awesome!
i wanna know what happened in the next chapter!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
they awesome! write more!
Hoju chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
L-O-V-E this.
SilverStella chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
So I normally don't send out reviews. But I just wanted to let you know how much I love getting the notification that you've updated this fic. I truly think that you've captured everyone's character. I always enjoy your work.

Emalee
Mr. M.Parker chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
That who's a nice chapter to read and it who's a good one too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
It who's a sweet story to read and it who's a good one too.
TheIntersect20 chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
Awesome!
wilf21 chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Really good to visualise where/how those important photos came about.
2old2write chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
Once again you have nailed it! This is a little vignette that I, always wished we had seen, and thought about often.

The thawing of the ice princess, super spy, wildcard enforcer has become complete. The man she had come to extract or kill, then protect, and finally to love, allowed her to admit that all her dad put her through, and how much she still felt for him, was a big part of her and was okay to admit. And, yes, Chuck truly knows her: giving her a heads-up instead of barging into the bedroom, ninja skills or not.

This was such a moment of vulnerability for Sarah and this ficlet allows Chuck to come and gather her up in his arms, and let her know she is safe from this forevermore. She will let him in to Samantha's life someday. And he will love her even more for it.

And their adventures together will be spectacular.

Thanks for a wonderful insight into a very tender moment of canon.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
This is one of my favorites. Makes my heart sing. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
I always thought it was funny that their wedding was payed for by money scammed from innocent people & that they got rich from an evil arms dealer empire. And they the good guys?