Reviews for Payback is a Bitch
Touching and beautiful story.
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
loved it
JustDal chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I loved it soooooooooo much! Great fic, and Killian's gentleness with Emma despite his need for revenge? Gah! You're the best!
csshipper chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
this gives killian a bad name... I hate myself for loving it
leasalvatore chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OMG! So beautiful :'( 3 I LOVED IT! Very well written!
wanderer chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
awesome
JizelleMariano chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow...
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love your story so much and the way you write it, I just see it happening between the two and Emma giving in to his touch. Wow. Great job.
Irene SoWhat chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You. Are really. Something else.
You managed to surprise me several times throughout the story as its demeanor changed. Blast it, I'm impressed. Didn't expect it turn out like this. I was pretty confused at first, as I was expecting you to offer what had caused Emma to end up in that position. Also I was sort of taken aback by Hook's attitude, and then - Surprise! Surprise! - those pleadings and gentlemanly behaviour came into a view, a mix of gentleness and roughness that I couldn't figure out, flavoured with occasional lines on both of their parts, which seemed to have a deeper meaning as much as they seemed to be completely out of place in this particular situation. And at that point I was asking myself: "What the hell is going on?". And it turned out to be a role play, a game. Ha! Suits them, in my opinion, You are brilliant. But surprises did not end for me on that. The last part evoke a bunch of feelings in me. You point out that something that started as casual, turned into more - way more, and they deeper. And that arrangement of things matches with them too. They are never going to be ordinary, never going to be simple and obvious, but maybe that's the beauty. And this connection and understanding between them is especially emphasized and also conveyed so fantastically in the last part.
That hit something down there, Even even with the fact that I read it for the second time now. Thank you!
avairaart chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
:O MORE MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
A-friggin-mazing. SO good! Thank you for incorporating the hook...I've been waiting for it and therefore have been severely disappointed. Keep writing more!
GabrielaMaria chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Just wanted to say that I like this fic because it's nice to let writers that people do like their work
AlyWanderingSoul chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww I loved this. Hot and sexy and very, very sweet. Great job :)
awesome anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wanna write a fic or two about those weeks? ;)
Nice Fic, I'm glad it was a roleplay and not for real, Hook isn't one for rape I don't think and Emma would not be that easy.
And just a correction: upped the ANTE :)
DPrincess chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
LOVED IT! hope you keep going