Reviews for Tantalus
Ichon chapter 1 . 1/26
I LOVE this! I don't think Yoshino is too ooc here actually, and I very much liked the depiction of Mahiro's thought process, as it also seems relatively accurate. These two definitely need more love; almost nonexistent amount of stories that have this pairing, much less this length.

I hope you wright some more soon! I feel like you could make a good story what with Yoshino and Mahiro's personalities(: Please update!
Dreamer's Secrets chapter 1 . 1/1
This story leaves a rather peculiar feeling behind. Love the writing style and choice or words.
AizakiiRIN chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sweet fict :)
Really like it :)
and-
; Yoshino is a follower. When Mahiro stops, he stops. When Mahiro runs, he runs. When Mahiro kisses him, will he kiss back?
Really loved this line, btw 3

Well, Keep writing !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Finally! I've read a few Mahiro/Yoshino fanfics, but it's actually really hard to find any and this is one of the very few that are really good! I loved it and it fits their characters really well :) Please write more! -
readyjetsetlag chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was really good. I think you managed to capture both their characters very well.

I would really like to see how things develop between them after the kiss! :D
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Nice, likey
Darkie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Tantalus? Well, excuse me while I go ask Master Google something.
Bitterness11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow!

Loved it loved it loved it!

Plz write more ur writing is awesome!

I'll be waiting :)
X chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was freaking awesome!
Please write more. I'll be waiting for more!
;D
silver.seconds chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I liked this! It was short but sweet And well-written too
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOve it! Love the mood you set in here. :D
smea chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
heh, nicely done. i thought i'd swear off the slash off this series but thanks to you, i seemed to have forgotten about that.
27CansOfTuna chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awesome, they are so my otp this anime season, I love both so much I wonder how it would be if it was yoshino to make the first move. I loved the kiss and yoshino unable to speak and that whole paragraph so much, definitely do another one sometime.
laynad3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
hahaha, this indecision is cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Eheh, it's cute. :D
Thank you for feeding my inner fangirl!