Reviews for Betrayal
Dragon34 chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Great story. I'll admit the fantasy element there in the middle almost lost me, but I'm glad I kept reading. It was interesting and well done!
luciana.evangelista.16568 chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
Eu voltei a ler outro dia esta história de novo e me pego a descobrir coisas novas. Você e mesmo genial. Como você encaixou Naufrágio nesta história é perfeito e a mistura dos dois mundos é perfeitamente verossímil. Você é grande! ! Sinto falta de histórias como essa de Flint e Jaye. Volte a escrever mais delas por favor ...Não me decepcione.
ScarlettSlipper chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
I just stumbled on your work, and I must admit I really enjoy it! I loved how you intertwined the mythical world with the Joe world. I loved how you connected Puck into this story line. Jaye's and Destro's connection went well with Betrayal as there is no solid evidence how he is connected to her. And loved how Flint was actually "in" on it, as I was totally surprised in the start too! Keep up the good work! Off to read more and I'm not a F/J fan much either... so goes to show you! :D
Hagan99 chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Nice story. The twist with Shipwreck really worked. Too bad no one will remember anything at the end. Thanks!
idstealer000 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Another excellent story. Thank you.
mossley chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
The Shipwreck/Puck connection is almost scary, it's so easy to see. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
what does Roland think about Alisson... tell me more, please.
idstealer000 chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
Oh god, those could be the words of a mad women, "But I think I have a plan. This might sound crazy, but you're going to need to trust Shipwreck."
Idstealer000 chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
If Flint understands who she is, then why doesn't he follow his dream? These fey may have saved her but they sure don't seem any easier to trust than Destro was.
Hagan99 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
This is turning into a cool little story and it's completely unexpected. The plot is really interesting and I think you're doing a bang-up job connecting worlds that haven't been connected before. Intrigued by how this will all go down. You took a risk and it's paying off. Please keep the surprises coming.
idstealer000 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Oh my god, don't leave us hanging. Hey, this is a very good story.
allie chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
can't wait to see what you have next. please, put Flint e Jaye toghether. you're the best.
AA chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Update soon please.

You just gotta get them back together- flint and lady jaye are soulmates.