Reviews for Apology
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 3/24
Love love it! :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
MM, this story was excellent. This story prompted me to go back and watch Live Wire the other night. I often wondered how their relationship survived such a horrible betrayal from Brenda, and how Fritz held on to his sobriety. He must have been so terribly hurt by what she did to him. I really like how you showed that her actions in this case really affected his career, and how much his colleagues hated Brenda for not only how she treated the FBI in general, but how she played Fritz in particular. I think this is very realistic. You wrote the characters very true, and I particularly love Brenda's way of trying to make things up to Fritz was to buy him an expensive suit while getting a thrift-shop dress, and then buying all these "extras" that probably cost more than his suit! Classic Brenda! Thanks for writing such a wonderful, entertaining story based on a very powerful episode.
Cocobelle chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this story!
csfan chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Loved it including the sexy ending. Brenda and Fritz. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Thanks again for another great story. I have to admit I check every day to see if someone posts another great Brenda/Fritz adventure. You really capture them so well. I really miss that show. So much between them was never explored. I hope you have many more great stories brewing for us to read. Between you and BZ,you are keeping Brenda and Fritz alive,at least in story form. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love the story. However I hate the thought that fritz is getting pressured to leave Brenda. Although I bet many of fritz co-workers tell him the same thing. Well I hope it doesn't take you to long to write the next chapter I'm anxious to see if Brenda will keep her end of the bargain.
csfan chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Love this very much. So in character and realistic. Thanks for all the steady updates, I need Brenda and Fritz in my life.
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I enjoyed this story!
BeebleZeeble chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great! Very cute stuff, but realistic too.
csfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is like a real Closer episode with emphasis on Brenda and Fritz. A winner! I love your dialogue, how you give us both point of views, Brenda and Fritz's, just like the writers do on The Closer (I refuse to use past tense when it comes to The Closer). Thank you for writing more Brenda/Fritz fics.