Reviews for Jalex Fluff
Mira chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
What the hell is wrong with you?! You know I was actually liking the story until you started making those offensive blonde jokes. WTF! What the hell does hair color have to do with a damn thing! I'm sorry but I have blonde hair and it absolutely pisses me off that people STILL feel the need to make jokes about it. And why the hell would you? It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the story so what is the point?!
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
I love how they know but they don't know. Amazing :) I definitely would have liked to see a long version of this separate from your "Jalex Fluff" I just love it so much!
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
I liked this. Well thought out :)
roganjalex chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
that was great and it made a whole lot more sense the actual plot
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
this was incredible. The ending was my absolute favorite part. I love how it was A.U but at the same time it almost wasn't haha you know what I mean (: Brilliant!
JHABEA143 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
this is just perfect!
i love it! please update soon!
i especially love the part when the powerful but bitter Alex screamed, "Now! Now's your chance! Do what I couldn't! LOVE HIM!"
it's just too great! :D
NatnatJAlex chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
poor Alex :( and what us wring with Justin here haha
brirae96 chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Oh my god! He wants them to burn it to the ground?! Jeez that guy is mean
SelenaFanatic chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Just read this today one regret though...I wish I had read it sooner love this plot line very interesting the mash up of stories can't wait got more :)
roganjalex chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
awsome loved it
FeyFaerie chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
You've completed it already? Sweet! Looking forward to the bit part, the fact that it's in the fluff section gives me hope as always, but I hope you keep it fiery!
NatnatJAlex chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
whoa dirty Justin hahaha update soon
FeyFaerie chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Hahahaha, filthy! ;D
I like the anger, but a touch of intrigue or interest instead of pure hatred would have been nicer to read.
roganjalex chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
that was really funny
FeyFaerie chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Oooohh, now this I can see going somewhere! Great potential start, can't wait for more!