Reviews for Mint Flavored Slumber Party
Doc z chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Blak-Ice chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Come one Vanellope, do it! Or Candlehead! Somebody say it! Also, Taffyta is annoying, and I think she's just jealous because nobody wants her. Lol.
peachsrock chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Oh, so close to the truth, Vanellope! Express your true feelings! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
Joker-Enygma88 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Hey, it's me again! Yeah, I read all the chapters now, and well I have to comment, this is a continuity issue, I dunno if I did not get it something, but didn't you wrote the party was only girls plus the grown ups? Cause in the last chapter you wrote down, the boys went back home, did you meant the grown ups? Either way is a minor thing, your grammar is so much better than mine so I surely don't need to criticize that. Either way, cute fic, but I do feel like it's about to end isn't it?

My only issue with this, is that it's one of the few Candlehead x Vanellope fics here, yours ending would be like getting kicked in the face, nah I'm just joking hehe. But really, I'm not much of a romance writer, I tend to make them rather short, cause it's hard to write down a whole story out of a single emotion. Anyway, the fact your fic mentions 'they would remain in their age was programmed' makes me think you haven't explored the loopholes of the film.

In the end it's your decision and I would totally be allright if you end it the way you plan. But...if you're interested on us throwing you some ideas to expand the story, if you feel the fact the characters are underage that doesn't mean there isn't a way to grow them up? Like King Candy or Turbo whichever, he messed with the code and changed his appearence, there's way to change the story, video game update maybe, either way, I could keep going, but only if you want to, that's it, anyway great!
Doc Z chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
i like the dramaticness of this story it put well in to the story and makes me keep reading it and then again no one perfect.
guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
is this a lesbian story this is why the boys should have stayed
peachsrock chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
this is amazing omg keep writing this is so CUTE !
Blak-Ice chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I'm loving this story right now. Its well written, easy to follow, and very clear on everything. Plus I think its funny the way Vanellope acts with her spunky attitude and yet she has such a hard time with her feelings. Update soon
snickersluv chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Chapter 6 was great and, yeah it's sappy, but it was really nice! It's not like this is some big epic adventure that could result in life or death for Vanellope. She's just dealing with a crush. It should be sappy and dramatic. Besides, your grammar is so great that it make it 20% less sappy.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Amazing! I didn't think I'd ever be this excited seeing a new chapter xD
BlueBloodRyuu chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I love this fanfiction, in fact so far it's the best wreck it Ralph story I have read so far.
I understand that you want someone to be a critique so I will.

The only thing that I think needs improving is that it drags on the slightest bit. So possibly shortening a few sentences. I am looking forward to reading more of these though! chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I dont review often but i know that reviews give authors motivation and confidence; something you deserve because this story is fantasticcc. Keep up the momentum and the good work! I love this story!
Deus Imperator chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
This was really well done, the argument's didn't detract from the story at all. You definitely found a good balance with them. The sappiness was at a good level and you seem to have the characters pretty well pegged. Just keep doing what you're doing and it should turn out great.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bear-Sama14 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012