Reviews for Mint Flavored Slumber Party
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Actually the "bratty" arguments made it seem more believeable as a sleepover with 12-year-olds. And even though Taffyta was a real witch, I liked that you still kept her slightly mean personality even though she's in Vanellope's presence.

I mean, let's face it. Without her jealous and snippy attitude, Taffyta just wouldn't be Taffyta!

And it just keeps getting better!
snickersluv chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
FJNGKIUHGIUDHUFHFJGKSUEFHKFH ISGJDH Omg. I can't even. Stop. Laughing. So. Much. Drama. Omg.
Citrinewarrior chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
but really? Taffyta, that was going too far with that...
dara joy kelly chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I loved this! vanellope and candlehead are my favorite racers!
Joker-Enygma88 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hi there! I'll get to the point, this story is freaking awesome, really! Don't worry about the grammar, one does mistakes oftenly, and the way you write it's well done in my opinion, very descriptive and such. Also can also compliment that you kind of nailed the characters personality even tho some of them barely spoke in the movie.

I'm pretty surprised I have to coment, I mean Ralph and Felix are awesome, and I have seen and read a lot of fics here involving Vanellope with those characters rather from the ones from the game she's "supposed" to be from. Also the fact, I'm planning to write a novel about Sugar Rush, and I'm surprised among all people on this site you and I are the only ones that thought on pairing Vanellope with Candle Head, well at least I think, haven't browsed every fic here but anyway awesome, your novel is pretty cute, keep on writing your style of writing surely got my attention. Cheers.
Ley chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Dawwwwwwww no its Not chesee at all! Its cute luv it update soon :3
Deus Imperator chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Oh god this story is so freaking adorable. I CAN'T HANDLE IT
Doc Z chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
great piece to the story and sorry i have no ideas but the story's good so far keep it up
glitch-the-ninja chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Pure lol.

What? Do you expect a review instead of what i do while i read?

Totally not my problem
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Another thing that made it obvious was the 'mint chocolate cake' bit in the summary. I'm pretty sure Candlehead's the only character that represents cake (I mean her name's *Candlehead* for crying out loud!)

But I liked this chapter. The little note Candlehead had added to Vanellope's present was cute!
Sydney chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is very entertaining! Please continue! Thanks!
Sydney chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
These chapters are fascinating! Please make more I want to know what happens next. Thanks!
Samtastic V2.0 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
This is good. Are you saying that Vanellope has a crush on Candlehead? Seems nice, kinda different.
Update soon :)
Citrinewarrior chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Great story, but it feels a little disappointing that it's going in the VanellopexCandlehead direction...
thefierydeath chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Wait is this gonna be another gay couple thing? Aw man I was so hoping she would like Gloyd.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »