Reviews for Lost Within A Rose
Darci0283 chapter 11 . 3/7
Soooo cute when the Beast is checking out her house. He always acts like a tough guy, but is really just a teddy bear :)
Darci0283 chapter 3 . 3/6
From one teachet to another this is Very good writing! what is it about those amazing blue eyes that seems to just draw a person in. They come up in every B&B story I have read, there is just some thing about them that speaks volumes. Anyway loving this story :)
plz update really soon bc I love this story so much!
oh please update soon! Rose and Adam r so cute together and there are not a lot or any ff stories that have Adam/OC and/or follows the movies at all... SO UPDATE RIGHT NOW!
Rayna17 chapter 18 . 1/31
continue please...i'm sooo adicted. you work is absolutely enthralling
Ly-ly chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Are you kidding me? Listen here lady, I did not wait for 2 months for this to update. I love this story as HELL! So plzzzzzzzzzz update many chapters! DX
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Please continue this story! It will make my Christmas very happy if you continue this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
No no NOOOOOOOOO! Please DON'T STOP THIS IS F###### AWESOMMMMMMMEEE! I BEG OF YOUUUUUU! 'sobbing on the floor dramatically'
gogoloo chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Oh ! nooo ! you write so well ! and your story is really great ! I hope you find in yourself the will to continue this story !
kittykat2049 chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
WAIT! PLEASE DONT STOP! THIS IS MU FAV FF STORY AND ROSE IS AN AMAZING OC! I WILL BE HEARTBROKEN IF THIS STORY STOPS! UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Obviously Entei chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
I hope you decide to continue! I'm sorry about the conflict you've been having. :/ But your style of writing is one of my favorites.
Death the Grell chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Please don't give up on this. You bring justice to fanfictions like this. PLEASE don't stop.
Avery chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Oh please don't stop! I want you to continue this story so badly! I want another chap so bad that I am begging on my knees!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Oh please keep going! This is my fav BATB story and Rose is an amazing OC! Don't worry about those jerks bc your story is perfect! I hope ull choose to update soon!
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
I have three words for you. .Ue.

Friend: Lex, that's one word.

TT Not the way I say it.