Reviews for LoVe Forged in Fire
apcaniglia chapter 22 . 2/15
Veronica finally picked up Richie! I wish Logan hadn't been so quick to reach for the baby and take over.
irma66 chapter 41 . 10/18/2014
I think I said something similar at the end of the last story but this is what all the LoVe-lovers want. Happy L & V, surrounded by all the people they, and we, love the most. Thanks for such a great story!
Mirandaannw chapter 41 . 8/29/2014
I really enjoy this series, I always loved Logan and Veronica together and personally I never liked Duncan to begin with. I always gated how they left the show and frankly how kind of cold Veronica tuned out to be to Logan, was glad about the movie, you really captured the love Logan has for her and made her softer without losing her fire or edge. She was to judge mental of him on the show IMO and envision this happening if it has continued. Great writing
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Why doesn't she go to Parker? Parker would understand because she was a victim of the camp rapes at hearst
Guest chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
They should get V to help with revenge, nothing dangerous, and from a distance, just stuff to make his life un easy, like she did with Dominic, but worse
I don't think he would trace it back to her, after all e seems to think women r week n he doesn't really know wht she is capable of
Guest chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
So sad, hard to know if Mad is responsible or not, but I think it is possible that V hitting the table could have been either the catalysts or the last straw, and maybe it was like Dick said and it was delayed, like the baby tried to hold on but finally couldn't

feel sorry for Mac having to be in the middle because of her sister - when otherwise she would be on Vs side and more then willing to help V get revenge
HarmoSeriesAddict chapter 41 . 3/27/2014
So I've finished it :)
Don't worry about the darkness, I loved this kind of story ! It's great :)
But if I can say something, you need to be careful about the links in your story (I don"t have a better word :s).
I mean, for example, in one chapter Mac asked what's next in the vendetta against Madison and Veronica tell her that her car will be taken in the week. Then, a few chapters later, Madison came to ask where is her car and after she left Mac asked what happened. She knew but you write like she doesn't know later. It's not the only example, I've seen it in your fan fictions. (I hope it's clear because I don't know how to explain it in English :s)
It isn't a big thing but I think you should know so your stories would be even more realistic :)

Once again, I loved this part, it's dark, deep, thoughtful and realistic ! Life's neither fair nor easy so I prefer this kind of story :)
jigsawjazzz chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
It may be dark, but it is very well crafted. And you have Keith Mars down to a tea. Whatever that means.
jigsawjazzz chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
A coma! I did not see that coming. Nice twist. Well done.

This story is darker, yes, but I never question another writer's choices. Could anything be more pointless? It's well written and that's what matters. Stay strong and keep up the good work.

I particularly enjoyed Mac finally telling her family a few home truths about Madison. I also applaud Duncan for not giving up on Parker. If he wants her, he should pursue her.
jadedcutie494 chapter 41 . 12/2/2013
I've been systematically reading all you VM stories over the last couple months, and I love them! You write the the characters from the show so well, especially Logan. And your own characters are awesome, I love Daisy! She's so funny. I can't wait for the next story, to see what happens with her and Jason, and Parker and Duncan.
pen names are for the weak chapter 41 . 10/20/2013
Is there going to be a prequel? Or third story?
pen names are for the weak chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Haha, he's a football player "intercept' her. Hahahaah!
Deevika chapter 41 . 10/2/2013
amazing story! read all of them and hope you continue With another one soon :D
layoung13 chapter 41 . 9/9/2013
This has been a fantastic story. I have enjoyed all the details so much. I did not read FF for several months so spent the past week catching up. I like all the extra characters. I was glad when Jazmin killed David. Daisy needed to mature and realize that if she went back to Jason, it would mean she would have to care for someone else as much and more than she cares for herself; she would need to take some responsibility for someone's love. I love MaDi. Wonder if the movie will have any hint of that b/c lots of fans have written about their relationship. Guess we'll find out next year.

Do you plan any crossovers with Buffy and VM? Would be interesting. A former FF author started a great story with vampires and VM but she never finished it. It dark and violent, definitely traditional vampires-more Angelus not Angel, but it had LoVe.

I look forward to your next installment.
TinkStar87 chapter 41 . 8/31/2013
Loved it! Yes i cried a little during the wedding what can i say i really would like to see these two get married in either the movie (yes i know that's not likely to happen) or a new season...Hey a girl can hope! Love the secondary characters as well. I see Jason and Daisy being sorta another LoVe Story, at least that's what I'm hoping for. Loved it all and I'm sure the original Lily Kane was at the wedding with a HUGE grin on her face the whole time. Keep up the writing and thank you for this series, and hope to read more stories to come. So on that note, Read ya Later ;)