Reviews for The Heartless Fox of Konoha
Itharax chapter 4 . 4/2
I like this story a lot! Please update it soon!
Cf96 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
0_0 I did NOT see that coming...nice work
Rain Shigu chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I never saw it coming... But it was AWESOME.
adngo714 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Why was Inoichi so mad, and Ino is not supposed to be married to Naruto. They weren't engaged and they never dated.
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
That's a fast wardorbe change
Ccebling2 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Very good I can't wait for the rest. So will Ansem temporarily take over Naruto when gets hit by Haku's attack?
ddcj1990 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Wow I like this chapter also I like that Naruto and Ino are now married
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Not bad good chapter
gamelover41592 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
that was a good chapter
Dregus chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
huh, i didnt think that that's how naruto would get married.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Oh my...I got money saying Sora or somebody going to bust into his world over this at some point. Just too much centered force not to, not to mention a bs-load of Heartless. Oh, and since you doing the harem obviously with the CRA in the air-PLEASE ADD SAKURA. Don't care if anyone else, but with Ino in there already, Sakura would add a good mix and Sasuke would owe Naruto for LIFE for that.
adngo714 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
NaruHina is my OTP, and it looks like you're going for that pairing. NaruSaku should definitely not be pairing.
adngo714 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Since this is a Kingdom Hearts and Naruto crossover, will Naruto get a Keyblade? Also, I hope that my vote counted...
adngo714 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
if it's not too late to vote, I vote NaruHina. Hinata probably has a heart of pure light, and she could use it to suppress Ansem SoD otherwise known as Xehanort's heartless.
Dregus chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
why are the only choices to be with naruto Hinata, Ino, and, maybe, Sakura? only hinata is worth it out of those three, and besides there are other girls that would be better choices compared to sakura and ino. (regardless of how they would stack up against hinata)