Reviews for Sexual Preference
THIS ENDING WAS PERFECT JUST GOD yessssssssssssssssssssss
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OMG You're AMAZING! XD
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I liked the story quite a bit. The writing was very good, though, in my own opinion, this could have turned into a two or three chapter fic and been wonderful. Of course it's just as wonderful and amazing as a one-shot but it could have maybe been expanded a bit more and maybe less rushed... This is turning into and off-handed compliment... Sorry. My main point is the story is fantastic, the writing is fantastic, and I'm glad you tacked on more after the sex scene because it finished the initial thought.
Kitttykat chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really nice I love it
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
O/O Sweet Mother of Cookies! That was brilliant! Absolutely perfect.
Bake neko chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is great! I was grinning by the end, I love it!
AnomalyLady chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was very well done. The ending was great and don't worry, it wasn't overly fluffy. It made me smile :)
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was actually quite interesting. :) I liked it. Good job.
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved this! Thank you soooo much! :)
It was everything I wanted and more. You did an amazing job, seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was beautiful i loved I'd also wouldnt mind if you wrote another yaoi fic hahahah im such a fanboy hehehe
sindy chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
so cute xDD and fluffly
zfrine chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
It's good, really. I thought Ichigo would get mad, but you just made him responded so well and that was good. The ending was great. If you asked for my opinion, then I would say that was a perfect ending. It won't answer those girls question if you stopped at sex scene, right? You just did a good job.
Ah, I'd like to read another Ichigo-Ishida, please :D