Reviews for Wounded
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 10/22
Loved the relationship between Sherlock and Lestrade in this story. I have the feeling that Lestrade sees him like his son.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 3/30
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is good
Potf chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Great story! Something like this needs to happen on the show.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
awwwwww so sweet :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ah, wonderful! I just can't enough stories about Sherlock and Lestrade, and you did a fine job here, thank you.
June chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautiful story. I love how Lestrade yells as the paramedics "That's my kid!"

Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Yes this is perfect. Obviously Sherlock/John are my favourites, but I quite like Lestrade and Sally too... I don't even hate Anderson, I just find him hilarious... XD
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love Lestrade in this. He's every bit the character of depth I see him to be. Nicely done.

marye chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice to have a Lestrade story. He is a great character that needs more attention. Someone needs to keep Sherlock alive when John is not around!
BarbaraK1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is just great-descriptions of the characters, their actions, and their dialogue. And Sally-you've shown her as the good cop she could be. Well done.
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oooh, lovely! I adore paternal Lestrade fics.
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Nice fic :) I like this view on Sherlocks relationship with Lestrade.
As Howlynn mentions Sally and co wouldn't be armed over here however if you wanted to brit pick the story you could simply say something like 'She immediately looked around AT THE ARMED RESPONSE TEAM ACCOMPANYING THEM and saw that, though THEY had firearms, not one GUN WAS RAISED.'
However, I think the fic works fine as it is :)

AnyaMaia x
Autohumans chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very teary story and I was listening to- "What if? By Kate Winslet."
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love this! It is so sad and sweet!