Reviews for A Mirror Image
TheObsessedBookworm chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I stumbled across this story by accident but I'm glad I did, even if I'm only two chapters in! I'm both happy and sad to see it's completed, because it's long but it's finished! I hate getting to the end of good stories.
Yay, Yoshiki! I have to agree with Ayame on that front :P I think you write all the characters well and it's really quite easy to distinguish between them!
Well, now to read on!
taovkool chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
This is good. Better than I expected since I was just strolling down the stories... Congrats for the wonderful story.

Would have liked to see the continuation of this story though, like Ayumi and Yoshiki's marriage or their child and his/her dealings with supernaturals or something. And another continuation with the one in Shattered Mind where Ayumi creates her own Heavenly Host with Yoshiki, plus Satoshi and the gang trying to stop them... man, that would have been epic.
Tawny chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Omg! I loved it. It was soooooo much better then what I expected it to be :D
maerD chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
7.6/10
maru chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
Dudes. I love you too. And yea complete the story first, I can handle the wait
maru chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN Dudes tell me you ARE gonna make this lemon part & post it 3
TheMysteriouswatcher chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
I just thought of something... Did you get the name "Ayame" from Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient"?
Anonymous Reader chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
T'at was a good way to end this story. Gives feelings of closure.
For a minute in chp 22 I thought Ayame (she really Kotone?) might've 'stayed'. Which would be interesting in a weird way.
For the first half of the story I was worried about Ayumi's well being, but she has to deal with the results of her labor; and besides Ayame was wacky in an amusing way; it just feels more so the more she acted up. And it wasn't hard to figure out where she came from.

Must be rewarding to hear reviews from your readers, hmm? :) (Satoshi, Naomi and Yuka has almost been completely ignored´╝ü)
kicheung2 chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
Plan A, post the story when it is done.
blueflower1594 chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I say A. I liked it when you guys reviewed daily!
blueflower1594 chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Wow...just...nope, can't say more...just wow
KishinumaYoshiki246 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I'm just dying from overdose of feels. I think you should do plan A, the daily updates are one of the things I really love about you guys. I'd rather you take your time and finish it well before posting it.
spinhina chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
FINALLY NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE
I think one a day is a good idea
Hazukashi chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Ack, this was beautiful! Hm... And honestly, I think I would rather wait for you guys to finish first and update daily. I love waking up to new chapters...
Kreszentenia chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
First of all, awesome ending, you guys! I really could feel the emotions they were when Kotone finally left them, and she was even happy about it. When I saw the title for this chapter, I got really sad when I realized it was over (even though I knew it was going to end soon) but I'm glad it's a happy ending!

Anyways, as for your next story, I personally like your first option! Having daily updates really keeps me interested in a story over a period of time. Plus, it allows you guys going at your own pace, which should allow for a better outcome in a project. Either way, can't wait to see it!