Reviews for A Mirror Image
Lucyxxchaze chapter 25 . 2/5
Pure. Talent. Of. Amazingness.
Tillyalf427 chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
omg you are such good writers and the last sentence nearly made me cry:)
JDH1080 chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Another wonderful read. Bravo, bravo! Really enjoyed this one, I was honestly at the edge of my seat for most of it, but I really loved how you portrayed the characters in this one. Really hope that this won't be the last big project you guys do. Hopefully you'll continue A Miko's Trial I just can't get your stories out of my head.
Ebony Irises chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
I really loved your story(: Thank you! I'm very happy I could read it. You did an amazing job. Took me three days :x 15 out of 10 :p
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
OMG very good story. LOVED it :') you guys are awesome the best writers ever!
TheObsessedBookworm chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I stumbled across this story by accident but I'm glad I did, even if I'm only two chapters in! I'm both happy and sad to see it's completed, because it's long but it's finished! I hate getting to the end of good stories.
Yay, Yoshiki! I have to agree with Ayame on that front :P I think you write all the characters well and it's really quite easy to distinguish between them!
Well, now to read on!
taovkool chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
This is good. Better than I expected since I was just strolling down the stories... Congrats for the wonderful story.

Would have liked to see the continuation of this story though, like Ayumi and Yoshiki's marriage or their child and his/her dealings with supernaturals or something. And another continuation with the one in Shattered Mind where Ayumi creates her own Heavenly Host with Yoshiki, plus Satoshi and the gang trying to stop them... man, that would have been epic.
Tawny chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Omg! I loved it. It was soooooo much better then what I expected it to be :D
maerD chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
7.6/10
maru chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
Dudes. I love you too. And yea complete the story first, I can handle the wait
maru chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN Dudes tell me you ARE gonna make this lemon part & post it 3
TheMysteriouswatcher chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
I just thought of something... Did you get the name "Ayame" from Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient"?
Anonymous Reader chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
T'at was a good way to end this story. Gives feelings of closure.
For a minute in chp 22 I thought Ayame (she really Kotone?) might've 'stayed'. Which would be interesting in a weird way.
For the first half of the story I was worried about Ayumi's well being, but she has to deal with the results of her labor; and besides Ayame was wacky in an amusing way; it just feels more so the more she acted up. And it wasn't hard to figure out where she came from.

Must be rewarding to hear reviews from your readers, hmm? :) (Satoshi, Naomi and Yuka has almost been completely ignored´╝ü)
kicheung2 chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
Plan A, post the story when it is done.
blueflower1594 chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I say A. I liked it when you guys reviewed daily!