Reviews for The Window Washer's Opinion
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
*laughing* That was so great! I loved this fic! And I love Mary Jane's line at the end! It was perfect! _

-Neosun7
freakonature chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
-_-;
StarVix chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Spidey's a hero! Wow! It's about time somebody figured it out! Why apologive? If people liked it, they'll continue reading it. I like it!

Nathan: (Rolls eyes) You like anything that's remotly stupid.
Areku chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I have wondered about the webbing left on buildings and such for a really long time, I always figured it probably made a lot of people mad but I guess that it makes pretty good sense for someone to be happy about it.
Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
OMG! YES! XD

I love funny lil snippets like these.

_

MEOW!
lily22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Lol! This is funny. You can do Spider-Man humor really well, you know that?
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
THAT'S GREAT! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And marks... NEVER COME OFF THE WINDOWS! It's true! True, I tell you!
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
That was funny. And probably true. Just a look into a side of the world of New York superheroes you rarely see. Tres cool.
JoJo chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This is funny. _~
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Cute. I've always loved Outsider-Looking-In stories, was funand this one ny! Well done. :)
Cathryn chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Ha! That was great. Definitely an interesting perspective on Spidey from an every-day citizen. Thanks for sharing!
JEDi chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Yessss! So I'm not the only one who asks herself again and again: Who repairs collateral damage? And not only Spidey's, but any other so-called super-hero's... with friends like these, why would any city need enemies, eh? *grin*

Anyway: thanks!
Gemini Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
LOL! super cute! you're a really good author, btw. nice grammer!
Shanno chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This was just plain cute!
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 7/26/2002