Reviews for Rosier at Rosings (Note)
Babe Pryor chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
omg... Georgie and Sir Gregory? Plus Lizzy and Darcy aren't married just yet...hmmf!
Babe Pryor chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
I prefer Hertfordshire Hunny Bunny...
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I love great stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Where did Elizabeth fall in love with Gregory? You show that nowhere in this story and yet she's devastated by this betrayal and cut by his love. You claim that you like Sir Gregory, but he is an awful character. And if all it takes is a little bit of flirting and a complete disregard for things that are none of his business (such as the letter) for Elizabeth to fall in love with someone (even a little bit), then she doesn't deserve Darcy. I really enjoyed the story to this point, but this chapter just feels like a slap in the face to both the characters and the readers all for the sake of your OC.
kaycee chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
oh my god! this is so delicious! you cannot be so evil to leave it off there...cannnoootttttt :O
that sir gregory! ugh! lol ok i know you published this in 2012...but my eyes came upon this only last night...and i havent moved till i finished it...absolutely riveting! please please keep writing! you're amazing! thank you so much!
c.g.lurks chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Oh! Now, I've got to find out if Livlier in London came about!

Meanwhile, this was an exciting read. Thank you for sharing!
c.g.lurks chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Oh good, I'm glad someone gave him a tongue-lashing for Jane. Love or no, he needed to be reprimanded properly, lol.

And this description is fantastic: "Darcy was not thorough. He was meticulously thorough, fastidiously precise; a strange machine from the great minds of the Renaissance, reborn and rechristened as Fitzwilliam Darcy, gentleman landowner."
c.g.lurks chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Lol! Hunkier, indeed. I'm glad the cleared up the Sir Gregory thing.
c.g.lurks chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
-.- Don't like that Darcy at first said no. Isn't he the one who abhorrs disguise.
c.g.lurks chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
I don't like Sir Gregory at all. How presumptuous and selfish. (And well-written, lol.)
c.g.lurks chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
How unfair of him. I hate being interrupted in the middle of feeling truly righteous indignation.

Also, Darcy has *got* to work on his proposals, lol.
c.g.lurks chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
Sir Gregory really sets himself up to be hurt. :/
c.g.lurks chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Well, this was bound to happen :(
c.g.lurks chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Oh, I don't think running away ever leaves quite the right impression, lol.
c.g.lurks chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Sir Gregory is much too high-handed. His explanation still doesn't the means he took to comfort himself. And as Elizabeth noted, he seems entirely too comfortable with being truly mean.