Reviews for Breathe
Love it
leasmom chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
What is Lucky up to?
liason99508 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
love this story please keep writing!
LMELMK-1970 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
very interested in seeing what happens next. More chapters please.
kcke2pen chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Just found this one and would really like to know if there is more. I really like your pov on this one.
ilovedana53 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
love this story. can't wait for an update. is sarah going to tell liz and jason about lucky
sschu25319 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Please, Please, Please finish this story, this is my favorite period of time for Liason even though some of it was written so badly on GH. I want to read the rest of the story. It seems many fanfics never get finished, I would hate to see this one incomplete.
sschu25319 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
You are writing this the way it should have been written, it would not have bored me, I would have loved it. TPTB always felt they had to have Liason in constant angst for viewers to watch but that just ****ed me off and made me frustrated. Some angst okay but make it believable, Elizabeth was never as naive or controlled by Lucky as GH wrote her at this time.
sschu25319 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I love Liason, I love you writing Liason together at this time during their lives too, 2001 was so good but there was also so much about it that was frustrating, Liz repeating over and over about her loving lucky when you saw that she loved Jason too but never said it and he loved her, the acting was so good, the writers not so much at times.
sschu25319 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I'm loving this, are they supposed to be sleeping with each other yet?
sschu25319 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
YESSSS! I get so frustrated when they get interrupted and don't get out what they want to say to each other. Thank goodness you didn't do that here.
sschu25319 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I love it, love it, love it. I just have to imagine it going this way on GH. TPTB missed so many chances for us Liason fans to get some satisfaction with Jason and Elizabeth's relationship, so this is better than getting nothing for years from GH. I always wished they had just let them kiss at some point, just once in 2001. To say the words to each other and still have the angst Elizabeth felt in choosing.
sschu25319 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love it, it should have gone this direction on GH, tptb just can't help but screw with Liason.
QUEENADDEK chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Can't wait to see how dinner will go
Carla chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I hope Francis is right and Sarah will come clean with Elizabeth and Jason. I still don't trust Sarah.