Reviews for Lex's Girl
ZoeWhoWaited chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Yet again another awesome story! You write this couple way better than the show ever did.
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
WOW! I freaking LOVED THIS! Great job! I really wish this was the real Smallville show! And not this stupid farce of a fake baby when Lex clearly was happy that he would be a father once Lana told him she was pregnant!

Just few things... Aftershave? Why would Lex shave if he doesn't have any hair on his head and face? I just assumped the meteor shower radiation affected his head, so cheeks too. Unless he just uses the aftershave for the scent:)
Ow, and LEx is eight years older than Lana, not six,
xDreamlessx chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow - this was quite a perfect oneshot. Very comprehensive. All aspects of Lexana were handled here - well done. Shame most Smallville fans are teenagers - you deserve far more feedback and praise for a story like this.

First of all, I love you're descriptions of Lana's clothes. Those dresses sounds so hot, lol.

Speaking hot, the sex scenes...um. Well, I'm not hetro, so I can't really appreciated them properly, but from an artistic POV, I think you really nailed them. Some seem slightly, um, unrealistic (sorry!) but I'm a poor judge as you know. Trust me, I know how easy it is to get carried away with lemons. ;)

The only thing I can really criticize is grammar and paragraph length - but those are things you'll improve on with time.

Overall, a pretty amazing oneshot. I'm not a fan of Lexana (I hate Lana, lol) but I really enjoyed your writing. So descriptive!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It was good.
smallvillechick chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
why has no one reviewed this fic?! I liked it alot. Its shows lex and lana in a different way. Very sexy too! Altogether a well written and interesting fic - pls write more lexana