Reviews for Almost Easy
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I know this is a pretty crappy story but I'm all for guilty pleasures and all that good stuff, and ash has the best pokemans evers (Garchomp) so iz all gooooooood man.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Please get rid of Hugh. I really don't like OCs
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
So far the story is a little above good, though your word choice could use some improvement
iceman209 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
This story is incredible but Hugh need to man up,stop thinking about the past, and stop being such a whiny bitch all the time
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
Uhhh love triangles actually make me sick, please reconsider there so annoying. And because of Ash's stupidity and naivety he's going to do something to jeoparise his relationship with Dawn. Honestly though Rosa should have some respect Ash is going to be marrying Dawn why is she still considering attempting to break them up
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
How about Buneary with pikachu
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
The story has potential but it was almost unbearable for me to read to the end of chapter one. Your writing style is kind of annoying for me to read but I'm sure others won't mind (I'm pretty picky with the stories I read.). If you fix up or change the way you write, there's a definite chance that more people would be drawn into the story.
JZuCuadra chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it, and I feel like thencharacter development was spot on in most instances. Hopefully you enjkyed writing this as much as we enjoyed reading it. Althouh honestly I would have preferred rosa to saty with hugh, it feels like he needs a woman figure in his life to calm hI'm down and stuff.

Will the wedding be in Almost Easy 2.0 or 1.5, also, will the updats be a partof this story? Or as a separate one shot?

Once again, thank you for the awesome story, and hope to seemore from you soon. :)
Haku chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
I love this fic ,

Almost Easy 1,5 : the wendding and y ... ?

Almost Easy 2: ...

Bye
AshK1980 chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Good work on this update! Excellent way to end an excellent story!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Y'know, this was the very first story I read where Ash left to train hard for x amount of years. It feels like it's been forever since I started, when you were at about chapter 12, but in reality, it's only been about 6-7 months. I can tell that you really grew as a writer. The quality of this chapter is so much better than that of the first one and even the two that just came before this one. It feels sad to be writing a "goodbye" review, but it makes me happy to know that there will be a sequal.

I actually felt really awkward as a teenager giving advice to an adult. Over time, this awkwardness has faded away.

Now to the proper critiquing, although I feel I didn't wrap that up as nicely as I could have. However, this part is necessary.

Don't you think a parent, no less a mother, would be extremely worried if their child disappeared for 2 years with no contact? I feel like you should maybe put a dramatic moment in there.

For the battle, it was quite well-written, as well as more exciting. However, don't forget that each battle is also a demonstration of a pokemon's strength on scale with other pokemon. Four years ago, Charizard was able to defeat an Articuno one-on-one battle. And it's "trainer" was a frontier brain. Tobias, is a strong regular trainer, a League-winning regular trainer, but still, he's just a regular trainer. Latios tied with Charizard and Pikachu also tied with Latios 3 years ago. Unless Latios has trained harder than Charizard, this shouldn't have been the result of the battle. It just doesn't scale.
26Naruto26 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'm re-reading 1st few chapters, it's been forever since I read this story!
26Naruto26 chapter 32 . 11/8/2013
Awesome, releasing legandaries was a good idea. If I was Ash I would of kept them and just won all the leagues (since Pokemon games explain that you get money for winning battles), but story wise it kind of takes excitement away, it was cool in story where Ashes rivals have legandaries but I doubt Ash will deal with this in Kalos! So does this make Charizard Ashes strongest, especially since Kalos has Mega evolution?

Why did you release Victini, if I recall correctly it's not that over powered... It is also adorable, and when Ash hits midlife crisis it will be usefull to pick up girls!
AshK1980 chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
Good work on this update as always! I look forward to your awesome finale!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
The battle felt very, very bland. I could not feel any excitement at all. However, I think I know what's wrong. I believe you're using passive verbs, not active verbs. Also, I couldn't really see any strategy at all except for trading attacks.