Reviews for Rumormonger
CrazySerena13 chapter 1 . 3/9
I LOVE this! Loved the names for everyone, and the fact that Ryder insisted on keeping it going at the end.
Rockets Love chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Honestly, this story was too confusing to even finish because I couldn't keep up who was who with the nick names...looked good though so I'm pretty well written if it wasn't for the confusing name changes...
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I loved this. Great idea and well executed!
BB x
azularaeluiz chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
bsblchick82 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
wow...interesting way of telling a story, but it's still as effective. it was a refreshing twist on the normal and i enjoyed it a lot. i think i'm experiencing a mental meltdown because i seriously did not guess that ryder was the author until the very
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ryder would have fun running a Gossip column. I think this story is really cute and creative. Like how you put a dash of Rade in there too. Double points for a jealous Cat and Beck. Love it.
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love this! It did remind me of back when I used to read the gossip girl books. Nice twist at the end! :)
SheWhoDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was juicy!

And the fact that Ryder (and Jade) did it (and he doesn't want to stop) makes it better. All the code names were perfect too.

It reminded me of Gossip Girl. But tamer.
Terri chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hilarious! Entertaining! Accurate! So true to everyone's character yet it was 3rd person haha. I laughed out loud the whole time. And I could literally see this happening as it was written by Dan. Please write more. Just amazing :)
Thatoneanon chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Lol this was awesome! Extremely entertaining! Thanks for the laughs! :-)
casualcruelty chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I first read this on Tumblr, and I absolutely loved it! :D
midnight craving chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Lol, this story highly amused me :D especially one of the last lines, "Your obvious sincerity and genuine desire for my well-being overwhelm my little heart"- classic! :D Great job!
Andrea1301 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved the ending! I ship Ryde almost as hard as I ship Bade! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
asdfghjkl I read this on tumblr yesterday and I loved it!
The idea was original and you're really a great writer! (: