Reviews for Whose the Boss
Anna chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
janesbiotch chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
love. Will nick get the flu
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
aww i miss this show. That's all these needed just time to be with each other as father and son.
Mossi.b chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
I'm glad that Burton finally understands...I bet that drawing ends up on his fridge!

Maybe he will do a bit more work for Nick in the future...I have really enjoyed this sto9ry, thank you
Mossi.b chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
That was a great way of handling 'Thre Talk' that Burton & Nick should have had so long ago.

I think that Burton finally understands why Nick does the LSP work...Excellent stuff

I think that Burton enjoyed dealing with his case too, and could see the thrill of things working out for sad displaced children...maybe he will help our more often?
Mossi.b chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This was how I imagine riding a wave to carried the story along so well, giving both Burton & Nick equal weight, without making it clumsy.

Well done, I can't see Nick changing his mind about LSP, if anything I think that this will make him more determined to carry on as he can see how he has made a difference...Maybe Burton will be able to do something to make it easier? Looking forward to finding out.
Mossi.b chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Great stuff once again, I am glad that the situation didn't escalate too far. I hope that they aren't too harsh with Jacobs...I think he couldn't see any way to get to see his kids again, and frustration makes us do silly things.

Poor Burton, we all know that feeling, so worried and frightened for the one we love, that we say stupid things in the heat of the moment. i wonder how Burton will sort things out to get Nick back to where he thinks he belongs while leaving the LSP in good safe hands.

Looking forward to finding out!
Mossi.b chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
This is a powerful chapter, well done, I wasn't expecting all!

I hope that Burton and Nick can sort out things between them, Burton is right, they are disorganised and Nick DOES need a secretary, but he can't see that the money needs to go direct to the people who need it and not to administration...they live in different worlds don't they...I hope that they will be able to see each others point of view. are making me worry about them!
sorchauna chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I thought I had put this on alert and obviously did notso the surprise when I notice there were 4 chapters already.

Gotta love drama between those two!
Mossi.b chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
This is coming together well, I'm glad that Nick let his dad sort things out himself...I guess he needs to make mistakes to see what it is that Nick does, and it will help him get a feel for the type of cases he will be handling...after all it is SO out of his usual type of thing.

I am really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Mossi.b chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Another good chapter, this is shaping up well, I do wish they would talk...but they never did, did they? have captured the fact they are both trying to protect the other one very well.

And breakfast with Anne! I would have loved to see Nick with cereal in his hair!

Looking forward to the next chapter...the way that the Lawyers are biting the dust, soon there will only be Nick & Burton there!
Mossi.b chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This is shaping up well, Nick & his Dad have never communicated very well.

It made me smile when Kelsy threw herself at Nick...haven't we all wanted to do that? caught Nicks reaction very well.

Looking forward to seeing how things pan out with nick & Burton...and how Burton's view of Nick's job changes with him seeing it from the 'inside'
sorchauna chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Interesting concept of Burt working under Nick. Their relationship was one of the best things on the show so cannot wait to see how it goes. Glad to see Anne at an older age so there would be more interaction between the two!
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh I can tell this is going to be a goody!

Looking forward to hearing how Burton sees LSP from the 'inside', and how he takes to being a member of staff under Nick.

Lovely pictures you conjured up of Nick with Anne.

Great stuff!