Reviews for Permanence
The C Trayne chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
The only thing i can really way to that is WOW. That is honestly one of the greatest 300 word paragraphs i have ever read. I love the show and everything about this couple and the way you were able to describe this feeling was unreal.

I am not an emotional person... not by a long shot and not only do i have goosebumps after reading that but i have tears in my eyes. Well done and if you aren't already you should look into writing as a career
miamijuggler chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was good... short, sweet, and not a single word more than it needed to be. However, if I can offer one bit of constructive criticism: Because it's Penny who is providing the internal monologue here, you might want to consider making the prose resemble her style of speaking. As much as I love Penny, I don't think she'd use words like "affirmation" and "permanence" when rattling around in her own brain. I know she's a college girl now, but it still seems a bit out of character.

In any case, I still enjoyed it, and I hope to see more from you. :)
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh yes! That was absolutely wonderful! A wonderful gem of a fic that captured the power of this long awaited (for me) L/P moment! I LOL at Penny chastising the couples of Pasadena for not finding a better place than The Cheesecake Factory! Very Penny! A wonderful beautifully written fic! To flip back to the delicious canon we L/P fans have been given: now I'm on eggshells about what's going to happen next. We're only into a few shows this season and now my pessimistic self is waiting for the inevitable screw-up!
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
It says this fic is 241 words long.

Just 241 words.

But it feels as if I've just read a condensed novel from the sheer power contained in all 241 of those words. Heck, even your summary is awesome!

I live in the UK and we've only just started season 6, so I don't know if I'm going to be able to review this story as it pertains to the episode, but I will say I adore it for the way it's written and for the love you've shown to Leonard and Penny.

Also I lol'ed at the observation that people can't find anywhere more romantic to propose in Pasadena than The Cheesecake Factory :)

Thanks for a beautiful little Leonard/Penny story. You've made me very happy, too.

T x
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved this! Especially the fact that Penny needed to stop and collect herself because after the episode I was hoping she did something like that; great to read it in this one-shot!

And the descriptions of their reactions was perfect! Amazing job! :)
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
AWW great job! I think Penny's character really shines through here, and yes permanence is defiantly what that I love you represented (and that scene with Leonard's reaction was just so well acted!).

Now if you excuse me I'll be in my little corner here fangirling over all the Lenny goodness SQUEEEEEEE!
Musikrulesok chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great one-shot I really like the way you portrayed Penny :) Great job ",
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
New Big Bang fic from you will always make my day! And this was short but sweet - love how you described their reactions!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
You are perfect.

To the fic, I adored it, short and sweet, completely capturing the intensity behind that moment, even though she said it by accident. What happened afterward showed what I have always been sure of-that she would not say it in any context and under any circumstances unless she meant it wholeheartedly. I love how you had her need to take a minute to compose herself, I love how she noticed that he didnt gloat or not believe her-you COULD totally see in his eyes that he heard her and he knew she meant it and he feels the same way, and I SLEPT FIVE HOURS LAST NIGHT AND HAVE TWO CLASSES TODAY AND THIS FIC JUST GAVE ME THE ENERGY TO GET THROUGH THEM. BECAUSE PENNY LOVES LEONARD AND IT'S CANON AND I ADORE THAT AND, I LOVE YOU JAYBIRD.

I would caps lock flail some more, but I'm on my iPod. And class is starting. Oops. :P