Reviews for Twelve Days of Christmas
NarikotheShadow chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
Please update soon! Also I FREAKING KNEW IT WAS KENDALL! Don't you lie to me Drew! *clears throat* that chapter was very satisfying for my unquenchable thirst of romance/comedy, staying till 3:20 was the best idea ever! Also update soon! This story is FABULOUS!
NarikotheShadow chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I knew that guy Drew reminded me of someone! My bestie is obsessed with SPN but ever more in love with Sam Winchester! Haha I really wish it was Kendall that was the secret admire though. :/
NarikotheShadow chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Gay marriage! All for it! My uncles need to be together! They have loved each other long enough!
NarikotheShadow chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Over excitement! Jumping in joy! Rolling around and laughing! This story is amazing and cute and AHhhh I just love it! 3
NarikotheShadow chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I'm just bursting with pure joy! 3 :D
CUTE CARGAN LOVE chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
I so agree wit James it feels like a weird episode of Scooby Doo
winterschild11 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Thank goodness!
figgrole chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I saw that coming cos in the summary it didn't say carlos x OC
Tamberlyn chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Awww so cute. I really was hoping it was Kendall.
MisreadSoul chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Well THANK GROD THAT madness is over! Sigh... Kendall and Carlos are finally together... finally... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Well... That was... Probably the biggest plot twist ever. Like omg. Aw, this story is gonna end soon? :( now I'm sad. But WHAT THE HECK. Poor Carlos, having all these mixed feelings, and then suddenly one was a big joke. It must have been awkward for him though, cause like he had to pretend to be gay on go on a date with Carlos. He actually would be a good actor, because I usually know when there's something going on but I thought he was legit. Wow!

Please update soon! oh no.. Next chappie is te last :'( *cries*
LoveSparkle chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
This was awesome!
I knew it was Kendall behind all of this!
But I just couldn't understand why Drew played along...
NOW I DO :D aaaaah!
I loved this :D twas awesome!
Roman Ambrose chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Well it honk he going to pick Kendall and come on they are perfect for each other and mines are picture this , confetti falling and crazy for u
MisreadSoul chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Psh! Of course a lot happened in this chapter! It certainly did for Carlos! :D Hm... what WILL happen...? Well, the closer to Christmas it gets, the closer Carlos will get to an answer... Hm... Anyway, I'm super SUPER excited/anxious for the next chapter now! WHAT WAS KENDALL TALKING ABOUT?! WHAT'S REALLY UP WITH DREW?! WHY WAS CARLOS WATCHING RERUNS?!
Ahem, and i don't have a favorite cuz, well, they're just that awesome! :D I LOVE EM ALL! XD
figgrole chapter 11 . 6/14/2013