Reviews for Pivotal
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
They both forgot about the detention, lol. I guess it happens when you're close to someone you fancy.
They are so cute. Idiots.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awwww, you write their banters and awkward stages between fighting and becoming friends so well. Actually, you write James and Lily so well. Fullstop. Perfection.
nifflerstorm17008 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
N'aww soo cute.. Just what I needed to brighten up my day :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Excellently written. The early James/Lily relationship is tricky to nail, but you've done a nice job of it.
artists chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aw! (the part when I rant excessively about how cute James is (; )) great job! I can't wait for your Christmas special, that is if you plan to write one :P I love your LJ oneshots...
WobblyJelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Absolutely love this story. You always capture Lily and James moments so well, whether they're good or bad. I would kill to have writing skills like yours, seriously. And the capability to stick to a writing schedule.

Loving your work as usual. Hope to hear from you again soon!
Elless chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Haha that was amusing. I was grinning the entire time. Pity it's just a one-shot. It has such potential!
twilightstargazer chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved it. :)
Fateworksinfunny-ways chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awwwww, there so sweet together ... I love their banter! Thanks for uploading Xx
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loved it. I like how you portrait these characters, it's so close to my headcanon.
jamespotterthefirst chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Again, fuck. You're perfect, but that's redundant to say because you knew that. Also, this banter had me grinning like a fool. Goodness!

This Blackbird chick, whoever she is, is so damn lucky to have such a wonderful friend like you. I'm sure she fucking loved this, as she should, and feels beyond flattered that you'd take the time to write this for her. And, of course, I am 100% convinced she adores you!
TonksReincarnation chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
There is nothing I love more than some good Jily banter! Great work as always!
dragonsinromania chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Lovely one-shot.
killerbunny117 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Soooo cute. Great job and happy birthday!
black16lily chapter 1 . 11/16/2012