Reviews for Alexei's Plan
Thirdly chapter 13 . 5/26
Now, I read this one last week, chapter to chapter. I must say that Hugo and Alexei are one of my favorite pairings of yours...top is Dumbledore x Gilbert (no matter what incarnation), second most fave is Hugo x Alexei...third is of course Scorpius x Albus...which is actually tied with Louis x Teddy, though I do remember reading another Teddy pairing that I enjoyed reading of yours...

Anyway, the point is that these two are in my top faves and this storyline was much more satisfying than For 10 Galleons/Paid in Full. Maybe it's because Alexei just waited so long and was a touch colder than the Alexei here in this storyline. And, as satisfying and wonderful as this storyline was, I'm selfish enough to wish that it were longer...maybe I've been too spoiled with epilogues. In any case, I freaking loved this one from beginning to end. Every last bit of it.
Anne chapter 13 . 2/4
Yay loved it! And I love how the pairings stay the same in all your fics
cameron chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I have read quite a few of your harry potter fan fiction. You are a wonderful writer. You have made me laugh. And cry and spend hours absorbed in your stories. Never stop!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
I love this story especially your oc. I hope one day you can make a fic when Hugo gets jealous just cause he's always so chill.
CBF signing in chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
I had to read it again, it was that wonderful ;P
You should totally do a spin-off scor-albus starting from the dare and the Quiddich match kiss! That I would love to read, mind you I live to read pretty much all of your stuff you clever thing you ;P
Fav as always xx
Ex's and Ohh's
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Loved the story and the ending for Alexei and Hugo. Would you consider adding one more chapter to see how things could develop between Albus and Scorpious. That kiss leaves much up in the air.

Please, please, please just give us something.
herbie851 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
I love this one. Have you considered making an albus/scorpius spin off? That kiss would be an interesting start for sure.
edward freaking cullen chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
i've been reading and following this story since you first posted it and i've loved every chapter of it. i absolutely adored the ending, it was amazing. i hope you write some more stories for this generation, i love the way you have given life to the second gen characters, of all the next gen characters' stories i've read yours are my favorite. almost all of your stories i follow are completed. And i really really want to read more. thank you for writing such amazing stories.
p.s. do you post your writings anywhere other than fan ?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
what a beautiful story i really loved it
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
HAHA Albus hehe
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
those two are great together
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I am guessing Alexei and Mother don't get along
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
of course Hugo would have a dirty book collection
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
you tell em Hugo
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
let's hope they find that aresehole who cursed him