Reviews for The 13 Games: Luxury
Wait is this series still something that's happening or not
this is a crazy involved idea and I love it!
are you still doing this series?
ejbrown18 chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
Loved this story! Was secretly hoping that Iridium would live, but I knew it would be predictable. Love that Mammoth wanted to protect her, but she was on the mob's hit list. Then there were moments that I wanted Jasper to win too! Can't wait to read about District 2!
ejbrown18 chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Just found your stories about two days ago, and I just want to say that I think this idea is fantastic! Really love the variety of tributes. :) I also sent in a tribute for your latest SYOT, and will be reading the other ones you've put up. Great!
Cashmere67 chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
99% of people marry their 7th grade crush,since you are reading this you will get good news tonight. If you d on’t repeat in 9 comments your worst week starts in 45 minutes, your crush will realize they love you.
PenMagic chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Ooooh, again two very different tributes, I like the dynamics of these two. Julius is sort of a typical Career but at the same time, there is something to him that i can't quite put my finger on. I still really like it! Isemene, what an unusual name, I really like it. I hope I will find out later what it is that she supposedly suffers from
PenMagic chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Ooooh, very curious tributes! I love the way that these two were written, very different and you had a difficult job with two very well of tributes here. Great job!
PenMagic chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Oooooh, how interesting these two. I like the dynamics with these two. Sparkle's situation is something I've seen before, I'm writing one a little like her but at the same time, she is not the same because Sparkle is a fighter and has trained. I look forward to seeing what these two will do with their new situations and react to the other tributes.
PenMagic chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
These two were very curious tributes, I'm glad that there is a Reaped one and her reaction was very suitable. You write the family dynamics extremely well.
PenMagic chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wow...what an exciting first chapter! Very different dynamics and different personalities, very clear as well. I look forward to seeing what you do with these two and how they will interact with the others...
Cashmere67 chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
rip
OrangeNinjaAttack chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
Oh. My. God.

I KNEW MAMMOTH WOULD WIN! YESS! He is by far my favorite tribute and I loved the JasperXJulius, but I wish Iridium had won with Mammoth. However Jasper totally deserves the win after every thing, although if I were her I would've just killed myself after Julius died.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DISTRICT TEN! Are there still tribute spots open? Let me know and I will submit a few to get the story going :) thanks for writing this! It is by far my favorite fanfic ever3

ONA
The Light Holder chapter 31 . 2/19/2013
hey nice story hahaha!11
TheWriterOnFire chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was amazing! I haven't been of FF for quite a while and I'm glad to be back. Your idea of this quarter quell is so creative and I haven't read a story like it before. Ok so I think I like Locke, his sweet and unique personality is somewhat endearing to me. Meaghan is obviously not my favorite but I think that's what you intended for her. I definitely will be reading the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is a really good idea and I like your story