Reviews for Moments
jojo2594 chapter 24 . 3/19
So cute!
SO MUCH KIRISUNA IN ORDINAL SCALE 3 100%
potatonyan chapter 44 . 2/26
IT WOULD BE SO KAWAII IF THE PUNISHMENT WAS KIRITO COSPLAYING AS A GIRL (GGO). HE'LL BE SO KYOT AJSDHFKSJHFJS! MORE KIRISUNA FAN FIC PLS! YOU HAVE TO WATCH ORDINAL SCALE FOR INSPIRATION AHAHAH! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Kirixuna chapter 60 . 2/19
PLS write more kirisuna flufffffff! and especially since the sao movie, ordinal scale is mainly focused on them so more ideas? HEHE
ASUNAE chapter 1 . 2/4
I NEED MORE KIRISUNA FANFIC PLS
I hope you write moreeeeee! kirito x asuna fluff! especially after ordinal sacale is released ! :(
WAHHH i hope you'll write more kirisuna!
Good
This was the best kirisuna fanfiction ever! I just died...

I have an idea, just in case you were thinking about writing more! During the a little trouble and a little more trouble chapter, it would be really exciting if this time, it would be in reverse! Girls will confront kirito this time (because of his looks you know huehue;)-his cuteness) and asuna gets jealous. Kirito will go with the flow because i think its amusing for him to see a jealous asuna. But of course, comforts and apologizes to her in the end. If not this, then please more fluffy ones! Thanks and keep it up!
Otakunekonya chapter 18 . 1/22
CUTEST THING EVER
Otakunekonya chapter 37 . 1/22
it would really be great if this would also be in reverse, if kirito would experience something like this. like the girls would confront him because he's so kawaii and asuna would get really jealous. wont he find it amusing seeing asuna get really envious? Hope you could write something like this or more fluffy kirito x asuna ones!
Otakunekonya chapter 60 . 1/22
I hope you write more asuna x kirito fanfiction. Yours are the best! LOTS OF FLUFF PLEASE THANKS
Wtf chapter 54 . 1/17
Lol again I'm that guy in the corner probably sleeping or drunk on sprite and them asking what we clapping for XD
Wtf chapter 52 . 1/17
Lol and I'm in the back of the classroom solvin my beloved Rubik's cubes
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »