Reviews for Uninvited
StormRex Lancer chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Coldness, acceptance of another person, falling in love, but fear of separation, and finally, wanting to redeem the love once more but she missed the opportunity. It is really bittersweet, one did not know whether the heroine will be able to meet her love...One can only hope...
IrishPanther chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Once again Darkin, you've written a lovely piece of work that I thoroughly enjoyed! Glad to read Kristin's thoughts about Nathan after SeaQuest goes missing. It's a shame that it's never rediscovered again, and that Kristin never had a chance to tell Nathan her thoughts.

I spotted no grammatical errors while reading, so excellent work with proofreading! Again, thank you for writing this poetic fic out as I enjoyed reading it! :)
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Was it pure coincidence that the seaQuest theme just came up on my Media Player list when it was on shuffle just after I clicked on this? I think not!

I really liked that you decided to do this in a poetry format. It's accompanied with visions of Kristin sitting on a beach somewhere and staring out at the water. The sadness comes across very well. I really liked the way that you worked in "I'm still working on hello" because that really gave us a clear image of the two of them when they were happy. It contrasts with the melancholy mood.

Simply lovely, my dear! I really enjoyed this one. Well done!

Rosawyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This seems more stream of consciousness and less poetic than your Nathan piece. I don't think that means it's not as good, but I do prefer the Nathan one better on the whole. That said, this poem ends extremely well.

I never even got to say goodbye. / I'm still working on hello." - There is so much power in those lines. They basically broke my heart. I basically felt a physical blow to my chest when I read that. I am just so in love with those two lines. Gah.

I think that this poem requires a bit more knowledge of seaQuest canon to properly appreciate it than the Nathan one did. That is not in any way a weakness in the poem itself. I just know that for me, someone who's only sort of familiar with seaQuest, I had a harder time really following this one.

Kristin seems a lot more conflicted in her feelings than Nathan seemed. I don't really know if that's how it was in canon, but that's the sense I'm getting here. I really like how by the end of the poem she makes the declaration that given another chance, she'd never let him go. :)

Overall, this is a very nice poem. Sorry if I sound negative since I keep comparing this to 'In Another Universe'. I don't mean in any way to say that this poem is bad. The other one is just so very good. If that makes sense.
mirage24 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I. Love. This. I love them. And I love you for writing this haha. Great story :) Have a good holiday!
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So I read the summary and I was like AWWW! I can't believe you did this. :D

Awww, sad! For some reason I knew what was happening but I still thought it would be happy. I don't know why. Regardless, I loved this! I loved the flow of her thoughts in this. And all the points she made. Or you made... I'm so glad you did this. You really put some great emotions into this and I found myself thinking awww and sad through the whole thing! I don't know what else to say other than I love this! It's amazing!
Sierraoscar154 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So, the moral of the story is..."d'aaawww?" More breaks from "Remember When", if you don't mind ;) So, if there's anything I've learned from reading your stuff, every time the words "Kristin" and "Nathan" pop up, we're in for a sweet story, even though it's pretty sad for considering the story here. I can just hear Kristin's sad voice longing for Nathan, and all of her feelings pouring out over her missing loved one.
"I'll never let you go." Yeah, I think that's enough said right there. Good work.
CloudyRaven chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So...sad. Really catches the emotion of a 'what could have been'frame of thought.