Reviews for Six, Revisited
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 4/18
Such a nice story. Would love to see where it goes from there. How the new connection changes things. I wish there was more!
ak chapter 1 . 3/3
bonne fic!
Wonderful!
BlueRowley chapter 1 . 1/20
This was so cute! I loved this short story. The development and character change was a little fast for my taste but as there was only so much time in this story, it was perfectly tolerable and even sweet. Harry and Severus now have each other to make their own little family and it’s so cute. Thanks for this fun adventure, it’s worth several re reads.
EmeraldDragonessLizzy chapter 1 . 8/1/2023
This made me shed a happy tear! Literally!
nikka.snape chapter 1 . 4/8/2023
I am definitely not crying right now! (wink wink) That was so utterly wholesome and it totally made my night. What a beautiful relationship between Harry and Papa Sevvy. Thank you!
Imonlyhereforharrypotterfanfic chapter 1 . 3/1/2023
That was so cute! Very well written as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2023
This made me cry so much dude I was sobbing
raelynnlovesfics chapter 1 . 1/22/2023
This is so sweet. Glad Harry got a chance to have a good childhood, even if it was pretty short. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2022
It was a pleasure to read this story. You made the characters very believable.
Treedweller88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2022
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Kind of wish he'd stayed little for a lot longer. That was a very sweet story 3
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/4/2022
What an awesome story you've written. More tears left my eyes than have a quite a long time. Thanks so much for sharing!
thatemomathkid chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Omg this story made me cry it’s so sweet! Thank you for sharing. I loved every minute of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
So I know this was written a long time ago, but this is so good! Like I actually cried quite a bit. Very very good fic, that I'm going to bookmark even though I' in the Harry Potter fandom anymore
mc1221318 chapter 1 . 1/7/2021