Reviews for Six, Revisited
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Brilliant .
crotia chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was a magnificent story
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
aww, this is so sweet and heart-warming! I can't recall reading a fanfic where Harry becomes a child due to a trauma; for instance I've read one's that involve a potions accident or spell but not one like this. I love the fact that it's a little different because of that. It is very well written and I really got into it. I am a sucker for little Harry stories and he was just so adorable in this. Well done :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Lovely:)
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh drat, I got goosebumps and I'm crying now. And it's 2:30 in the morning and I need to get to bed, but this story was just so... oh... I can't even make a proper comment, so bloody FREAKING ADORABLE, that's what that was.

I really wished Harry could have stayed 6, he so deserves it..alas, perhaps only in my day dreams.
Thank you so much for a wonderful story!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow que finc más hermoso el que tienes aquí, me ha encantado como has planteado un desarrollo en su relación,

impresionante.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You made me cry. Thank you for writing such a moving story.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
so sweet, It gave my cavities cavities!
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Thank you! I had great time reading it.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was magically brilliant and warmed my heart
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So sweet!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Very very good story. I really liked it. Good ending too.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I really like it.
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was a lovely story. I was so hoping Harry would stay six and Severus would be his "Papa" and raise him. Someday soon, I wish you'd write a story like that. Severus made a good Papa.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »