Reviews for Six, Revisited
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Did you know that I really hate kid-fics? As in, they're so cute and make me feel like a complete imbecile when I flail about as I read them.

So, what you should take from that is that this fic is really cute and I loved it.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I had tears in my eyes! So sweet!
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I think I've read this once before, but it must have been awhile. It is so very heartwarming and well-written. Many many kudos to you.
Tardisdriver11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was the most amazingly heartfelt story I have ever read. Thank you so much because it was well written from start to finish. I have always loved Snape and Harry like a father son relationship but now I love it even more.
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is the cutest thing ever. I can't even express how much I love it. It's one of the best de-aging stories I have read in ages.
Twonky chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Aww. That was excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh my god. I went into this story not knowing what to expect.

I am so changed. Holy fuck.

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I felt angry, I felt solemn, I was humbled, and I was, above all, so, so impressed. This was...breathtakingly sweet and magnificently done.

Simply wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Sniffle, sniffle. I'm on the verge of tears. Well done.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
What a sweet story! I just loved every moment of it, and found myself very near tears there at the end. Great job, thanks for writing. -"-
V chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I've lost count of the amount of times I've read this story. It's absolutely one of my faves, with just the right amount of angst and fluff. It's freakin' awesome and ADORABLE gaah I'm going to end up reading it again and again and again.
dp chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
you should have a lot more reviews, your short-story is well written, positive, friendly and an example, how harries life could and should have been and how s.s. should and could have cared. perhaps a slightly clearer description could help...

thanks for sharing, dark
Skendo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Cute story :) I love it immensely :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awwwww. So cute and its extremely well written! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Brilliant .
crotia chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was a magnificent story
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »