Reviews for Six, Revisited
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I'm usually not keen on 'young Harry' fics, but this one, I love!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I absolutely fell in love with this story, Harry and Severus were so sweet. Perfect holiday tale.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This is a beautiful story-I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I'm a tough girl.
Tough girls don't cry.
But this one? This one just did.
pippanz chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
You know, this must be one of the best stories here on this site. What a gifted story teller you are..this is a real gem ...thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I was crying my eyes at towards the end of this story! So heartwarming and amazing!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Soooo cute :D!
Potterel08 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Awwwww. Makes me feel all fluffy and warm inside.
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Did you know that I really hate kid-fics? As in, they're so cute and make me feel like a complete imbecile when I flail about as I read them.

So, what you should take from that is that this fic is really cute and I loved it.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I had tears in my eyes! So sweet!
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I think I've read this once before, but it must have been awhile. It is so very heartwarming and well-written. Many many kudos to you.
Tardisdriver11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was the most amazingly heartfelt story I have ever read. Thank you so much because it was well written from start to finish. I have always loved Snape and Harry like a father son relationship but now I love it even more.
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is the cutest thing ever. I can't even express how much I love it. It's one of the best de-aging stories I have read in ages.
Twonky chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Aww. That was excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh my god. I went into this story not knowing what to expect.

I am so changed. Holy fuck.

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I felt angry, I felt solemn, I was humbled, and I was, above all, so, so impressed. This was...breathtakingly sweet and magnificently done.

Simply wonderful.