Reviews for When Things Work Out
ren-mccullers chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Your fic is amazing! Although I would be happy to see a little more from Emily. Keep writing! :)
CurlyAkemy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hotness!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my,my,my,my,my! This is beyond amazing on the scale of hotness
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
more please
UnguidedLight chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Awesome :P
Brian1127 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Holy mother of God this is pure genius! Like I said before, you are the master smut writer :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Yes just yes
PamyNovaes chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Oh Geez!
Post the next soon. This night will continue?
XX
cat chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
shit! that was amazing, loved loved it, especially the ending, keep up with that writing! i want to see how Em handles her mum.
cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
holy fricking frack that was insane!
mord-confessor chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Love it! It's sweet and sexy, best of all you can spell and have a good writing style. This going backwards in time thing you're doing is interesting. Is the last chapter going to be their first time together? Please keep writing!
Marmoreck chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
OMG so nice this story!is too good this last chapter! great work, be sure to continue the story! see ya!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Holly HOT Batman! that was awesome & Pam walking in,very awkward. i can't wait to read how Pam & Paily handle this next conversation. fantastic job. michelle.
hipnos7777 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
you're most welcome :D I was beyond happy when I read that I helped somehow,still am :D thank you for writing the chapter,loved it :) and Pam's reaction,sprinting out like the house was on fire xD well,there was a fire just not in that sense ;) please keep updating,you're doing an amazing job :D
cici chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Like this stuffs…like each chapter is a huge chunk of sweet delectable cookie you can nibble on or munch in a haste…a pleasure you cannot deny to indulge.