Reviews for Inquisitor Carrow and the Bureaucracy of Failure
Efloresco chapter 9 . 6/5
Ehh.. do superconducting magnets float without some kind of "rail" underneeth them? I recall seeing one float once but it was tethered to some structure beneeth it.
kelevra94 chapter 5 . 5/24
I'm at the random door part, where Dumbledore has troubles getting to the great hall and I have to say, you somehow managed to capture the charm I remember from reading the books... fourteen years ago perfectly. And that's in a fan fiction... mixed up with 40K and a fucking Inquisitor-Astartes. I am impressed, severely. And I look forward to finish your stories about Carrow. Even though I am not much of a fan of the Astartes personally, more of an Imperial Guard type.
Monster King chapter 13 . 3/22
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
WREN-PL chapter 2 . 3/5
Oh naw! In the story about demons, soul rape, terrible violence and sadism people smoke?

Hell naw, keep this filthy smut away from children!
By the god-emperor i love this series
DragonFelicis chapter 6 . 1/25
I couldn't help but smile the biggest, creepiest grin ever when I realised that this was the chapter I have been looking forward to since the end of the first book. I knew Snape would get a Weasley sweater, I knew it.

I am so happy, this is such an amazing series. Well done. Well done.
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 1/9
nice
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
"alternate" sanity... oh boy did that get me
Notsae chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
Carrow supported turning someone into a raging berserker? Seems odd that he'd encourage Khornite behavior; rather contrary to his purpose to push someone along the path to Chaos.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
what was an apparent dark wizard (possibly even a necromancer), doing in the personal office of Albus Dumbledore, one of the champions of all that was light and bright and wholesome about British Wizarding society?

picking up his date of course
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
...trigger warning on smoking? seriously?
shadow chapter 12 . 6/22/2017
I liked the chapter!
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 6/22/2017
Thanks for a great read! Really enjoy what you've done with this.
Notsae chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Tonks sounds quite vulnerable to Tzeentch.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
He's pining for the fjords