Reviews for Devoir
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 4/4
Just freakin' brilliant, as always :D
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/28
What can i can other than amazing? You blew me away. Again
Articuno chapter 1 . 1/15
Beautiful! Bravo!
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Nice.
here again chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Ungrateful wizarding world.
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I loved that! How it was a steady build to their relationship and how it was snippets of their dealings with each other with the same core theme throughout!
pezlover chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I liked it. Especially their personalities.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I absolutely love your writing, as always. I really like where you went with this, the way the whole thing developed and how even when we did have the whole story we still didn't seem to. Thanks.
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Another great damn good story -thanks
Kialandi chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful end, so touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
-o-.
Ardesca chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What I wouldn't give to have another fic in this universe! Sequel, please? I loved this!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is another of your lovely Drarry stories! Thank you.
marian.dark chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I just can't help to loving you. Some time ago I read "A year's temptation" and I lost it. I looked for it until I found it and love it again and I cannot stop reading your others fics.
I love all the sentiment you pour in your stories, the way they interact, all the surroundings are very deep, everything seems very real.
So, thank you very much!
Qloe chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I am always blown away after reading your fics. I don't know how you pack so much emotion into your writing, it's just amazing. I can always envision the scene and their expressions perfectly. I pretty much just got a account just so I can review and favourite you from now on. You are definitely my ultimate Harry Potter Fanfic writer of all time. I will forever recommend you!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »