Reviews for Bitter Taste
sidesee chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
It's awesome!
Will you continue it?
Sleepybutterfree chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Aw. Poor Ed.. Poor Roy.. Also, Al may be a little angry at Roy if he ever finds out.. I wonder if he will. I hope you havent given up on this story, it is really awesome.
misaki903 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
you're back ¡_¡ this is awesome after reading your profile I was kinda worried jajaja XD
its-a-terrible-day-for-rain chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Oooooooooohhh! Things are moving forward!
Cant wait for the next update! x
starseeker89 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Wahh please please puuuhhh...leeeeaaassseeeee next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
This is still so good! Also: where have you been?
beltloop chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Oh gosh I was just rereading this fic the other day and I just now realized you updated(and might've squealed but shh). I feel kind of guilty for liking the "daddy" kink that Ed may be developing and that twist with Hughes is too good. But I think the real victim here is Sheska. Pffffttt. I can't wait to read more, I love this story. :)
Tsumi Alchemist chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
OMG I love this fic makes me want to cry but at least Ed and Roy will be together and Roy is there to help him and say its ok I never gave up on this fic it's my fav! Keep it up please update fast!
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Oh man, I'm sitting here, hoping desperately that Ed's not gonna go through with it. Don't do it Edo! You're too young! Too innocent! Someone give that boy a stone already and fix his problems! He's suffered enough!
LeFay Strent chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Damn, this was kind of twisted and sad and it really hits hard how horrible things are for Edward. I'm afraid for Ed if he goes through with this method of getting a promotion. His mind will not be a pretty thing afterwards.
Vika chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
OMG! You're back! Yay! Wow I must say that this is getting super interesting. Ed calling Roy Daddy… kind of creepy yet your explanation makes sense. And Maes and Roy? Dang!

Yes please keep writing! More!
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
OMG YAY! Thank you so much for the super quick update! Great chapter(as usual) and I LOVED the little tidbit about Edward latching onto Roy in a romantic sense! YAY ROYED!
DrummerDancer chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I really liked the Alphonse/Edward interaction. I could realistically see that conversation happening. I didn't like the Roy/Edward interaction. Ed's use of 'Daddy' seems too forced; I couldn't ever see him using that word, especially towards Roy. I would rather have seen Ed giving Roy a pleading look that could be described as his want to fill that void in his life. More of an implied father-son thing, y'know?
Otherwise, I enjoyed this very much!
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Weeeeeeeee! MORE MORE MOREEEE!