Reviews for Cherokee Princess
Senna Bluefire chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Shit Im still laughing like crazy! Sorry, but Takashi with nosebleed is too funny )
Kuroi-Akuma-no-Okami chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
i love this story! please update soon! xD
princess-snow510 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Mori that was not the right way to go smh
Doom.Sammich chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Update Update Update :D Looovin it.
concrit demon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Listen...I suggest you not post until you actually are *inspired* to write. Leaving readers in the lurch is rude. I've learned over time that writer's block (which afflicts every writer at some point) is usually about wanting something other than writing - such as r&rs or something new to feed your fandom addiction. Truth is, the more you try to fight it, the worse it gets. Best cure for WB, step away from all writing and the fandom for awhile (and not just a day). Take a week, at least. Your brain needs to "reset" itself in the Real World so you can go back with genuine freshness and a fresh take on what you really *want* to write instead of just writing to fill a void. Good luck.
Mikomi121 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
XD oh goodness! Mori had a maid fettish! that is too great!
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
hahahaha love this idea! very funny. please keep writing!
Zaltanna chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Poor Sirena. I don't blame her for not wanting to wear the outfit. I wouldn't want to wear something so short.

And Mori saves the day! His blush made me squee ;)

Oooo the cliff hanger. How will she take to being Tamaki's 'Daughter'?
Mikomi121 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I like this story :D Keep it going I want to see how this turns out
Zaltanna chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I thought I was the only one who thought of shipping a Native American with Mori...until I stumbled on your story. The more I explore my own story and read yours I fell in love with the pairing 3

Anyway just wanted to say I love your story, and strangely the twins being total asses is agreeing with me ;
ReadeR1077 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I luuuuuuuv it! I think it's interesting to have a Native American in the host club. There aren't many ouran fanfics where colored or Native American OCs are in it. Please update soon!