Reviews for In the Know
Amazing, just amazing!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great job on this.
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I wish there was a "like" button. If there was, I would click it. :-)
ReviewsAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Man, I always really feel for Lex in your stories, and the way you write the characters pointing out the storyline inconsistincies is great. I only ever saw the first season of Smallville and parts of the next two where it wasn't as bad, but it still felt like Lex never got any slack for anything, ever.

I particularily liked these lines;
"Lex, it's always that easy when you know my secret," Clark told him.
Lex looked like he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Poor Lex. Just...poor, poor Lex. Is it any wonder he cannonically became a villian? I think I would have snapped much earlier.

I also really liked your story 'Cheating Destiny', despite not having seen practically any of the events first-hand (seeing it laid out makes the craziness just as clear). Seeing Lex get a happy ending was great.
If the idea ever takes you, I'd really like to see a one-shot about the cannon-world just after Clark's younger mind went back, because it would be interesting to see if Lex's helpful actions would change anything between cannon-Clark and him.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Thank you.
Highvalour chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Without a doubt, you write the funniest Lex I've ever seen.
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is funny, but you make Lex seem almost like a child
PSay chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is amazing. I never would have thought that Clark and Lex could even have this kind of conversation. Of course Clark and Lex were friends way back and then had a huge falling out. Lex being a clone means he may just have a different outloook than he had before. Let's hope so. At least it gives them a second chance. I am amazed though that Clark would ask Lex to be his best man. That is really off the wall. Thanks for a fun read. pms
Reader chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Haha, oh Clark. You and your weird logic. Poor Lex is so confused. If only he'd been more himself...
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
"Hey! Will you be my best man assuming we survive all of this?"

...Classic Clark.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Okay, here's the deal: Clex slash was what got me interesting in fan fiction to start with. With the end of the Smallville run, these fics are becoming few and far between, so you can imagine my delight when I found this.
It's very well written, and both of them are 'just right' in character and voice. A delightful piece, that I'd like to see continued.
They need to finish the conversation after Clark's saved the world (again). Even if it's only as friends (or not trying to kill each other acquaintances...it'll be complicated, no doubt) and not the slashy goodness I prefer, I'll read it.
Maybe the scene where Lex is helping Clark with his tux right before the wedding? A nervous Clark and a helpful Lex could be lots of fun.
LanaaLuthor chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was so fun, so hillarious and so... GOOD! You should definitely continue!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Well I really like it so far.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
yes GOD yes although its kind of sad the implications of DC later if you TRIED to incorporate Smallvile.
nicnac918 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
*g* This is awesome. And totally what should have actually happened.