Reviews for Green Passion
Mistress-Cinder chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Awwwww. I am such an Ollie and Chloe shipper! I always liked that Chloe could and would a lot of times save herself. She got her revenge and Ollie back.
smallvillegirl19 chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Love chloe and oliver together. Wonderful ending :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
I disagree with your previous reviewer. Oliver in his deep dispair found refuge in a friend from his past. In real life this is a reaction anyone might have. Your story is accurate and wonderfully written.
TherSia chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
How can Chloe forgive him so fast?! He's not even work for it! I know he's sad because Chloe is dead but isn't it too fast to have sex with other woman?! I hate it how when your other half is dead, it takes less than a year for most people to move on. Even 2 or 3 years is too fast. That's why there's no such thing as True Love. I know a couple from my parents's friend and he lost his wife when he's only 30 and he never married till now. He's 55! Not even a girlfriend or fling and still wears the wedding ring. That's what I call True Love.
malugargula chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Great fic
I liked the POV for the last segment
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Now that's a Chlollie reunion!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
I like that Chloe had to know the truth and found it out for herself. It's good she's taking time for herself to heal.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Chlollie are better and stronger regardless of Tess efforts to break them.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Nooooo. Why? Nooooo.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
What the heck? Five days since Chloe sent the txt. Nothing better happen to the baby!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Woo Hoo here comes the reunion.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
I'm glad doesn't fully blame Ollie about Tess, but she has a right to be angry.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Well I hope he feels guilty as heck when he does learn the truth!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Son of a gun. Where's Lois when you need her to whp Ollie and Clark into doing something to find Chloe?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Oh Ollie have a little bit of faith in yourself and Chloe!